*** The Official HTC Desire (Bravo) Thread! ***

Soldato
Sorry to bump....but i'm running low on space even i rooted my Desire and using EXT3 512MB etc......would like to change table....can anyone explain me?

I have this:

BRAVO PVT1 SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-0.80.0000
MICROP-031d
TOUCH PANEL-SYNT0101
RADIO-5.11.05.27
MAR 29 2010,21:34:33
CLOCKWORKMOD RECOVERY V2.5.0.7
SUPERUSER V2.3.6.1
stock 2.2 ROM rooted.

Associate
I'm trying to upgrade an HTC Rhyme to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich using a RUU update for Europe devices. However I think this is an o2 carrier locked device. Will this cause any issues?

I know this is a desire thread not a rhyme thread but I have heard they're similar devices. Any help would be appreciated.

Soldato
I dont know how similar the Rhyme is to the Desire, in fact ive never heard of it, but, I recently sim-unlocked my Desire using This Free Software

Also, are you sure it needs to be Sim-Unlocked to run the updated OS? i was running ICS on my Desire without simunlocking it? albeit CM9 iirc, rather than the official RUU.

Associate
I dont know how similar the Rhyme is to the Desire, in fact ive never heard of it, but, I recently sim-unlocked my Desire using This Free Software

Also, are you sure it needs to be Sim-Unlocked to run the updated OS? i was running ICS on my Desire without simunlocking it? albeit CM9 iirc, rather than the official RUU.

I was informed a rhyme was simply a desire s repackaged.

I wasn't sure about whether it needed to be sim unlocked first.

How long does the upgrade process take in your experience? (I appreciate this could be different on the rhyme)

How does the performance differ?

Back
Top Bottom