***The Official HTC One Thread***

The screen on the new HTC device looks absolutely stunning. Did you notice how the screen glides over the edges just like the HOX.

This is a superb device, let's hope that HTC don't botch anything up :eek:

Not long until the actual unveiling! I trust everyone will be tuning in!

I am actually starting to quite like the silver/white version :p :o

Doesn't matter though, as I would still get the grey/black version no matter what :p

Phone looks super thin too!

EDIT:

BTW watch the full daily motion video and I don't think that htc logo does anything so couldn't see anyway of being able to open multi-tasking window! :mad: ****ed about that............

Thankfully there is a good app that allows you to access something similar!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...ndroid&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd

Last edited:
No purchaser remorse from me and many other htc owners, haven't had any problems with my one S, and my brother hasn't had any problems with his desire and same for my friends who have/had HTC devices.

Sure they have their problems but then every single device/company has their fare share too.

Their qc was always pretty good, however, for the one series it seemed bad at the start (most of the problems were sorted out pretty quickly with new batches and software updates) but I get that is more due to them rushing them out in order to beat the GS 3, hopefully they have learned from that as it seems like the m7/one has been in the works for quite a while.

HTC's main problem is simply marketing/advertising, it isn't "brain washing" good like Samsungs and apples :p

It'll be nice to go back to a HTC device :D

I hope that there isn't a long delay between the announcement and the release date, as if reports are correct then Samsung will be announcing the S4 on the 14th March and that doesn't give HTC much time to have a flagship device on the market.

Like you said Samsung have become very adept at advertising just like Apple and the Samsung juggernaut will stream roller on.

Snapdragon 600 1.7 GHz quadcore

2300Mah battery

4.7 inch 1080 HD screen

No SD card slot and no removable battery.

The body is made of aluminium

if thats true then im out unless it has 32Gb inside :o

Yup, I am betting that once htc have announced this phone and all the reports at the sites are written up and posted, some GS 4 info. will apparently be "leaked" in the next few days/week in order to pull away any attention that the htc one/m7 has, as said, brain washing at its very best :p

Watched the whole video now, the silver/white looks okay but perhaps a bit cheap, the black is probably going to look much nicer.

I don't see a MicroSD card slot though...? Unless it's got a 64GB option (that isn't stupidly expensive), they've dropped the ball.

Yup, I am betting that once htc have announced this phone and all the reports at the sites are written up and posted, some GS 4 info. will apparently be "leaked" in the next few days/week in order to pull away any attention that the htc one/m7 has, as said, brain washing at its very best :p

That's not brain washing! :p

2 models, one 32GB and one 64GB would be the most sensible thing for them to do surely?

Perhaps even a 128GB model with 64GB storage on the standard model. They need something to set them apart! Samsung will probably roll up with 32GB + SD and 64GB + SD.

Back
Top Bottom