1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**** The Official Huawei Mate 20/Mate 20 Pro Thread ****

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by Things change I've changed, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Scrumpy_Jack

Gangster

Some great deals on the Mate 20 pro at the moment, went for the Emerald green 10gb deal that's on O2 for £50 upfront and £24 per month Tc £35 and baged the official smart case of Amazon for £6. Any settings needed to get the most out of this phone?

2. Pigeon

Mobster

Hello my system has updated to 9.1.0.300.

Has anyone had any problems with the screen since this update. Mine works really well then at certain times just died not respond to presses. When I press the standby off and on and go back to the lock screen everything is OK again. Any ideas I am thinking it is software but it has gapped in various apps.

Best things on the phone are the camera and magazine unlock. A new personal picture on every unlock!

3. Grandmaster Fap!

Sgarrista

Just got myself the Mate 20 X, wow its nice, i was worried it migt be too big but its very comfortable. Cracking deal at Argos at the moment, 100 quid off the usual price AND i dont know if i was just lucky but i got the pen and the smart flip case in the box and it had the gell case packaged with the phone...feel proper smug right now :D