• Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Caporegime
When you systematically crush sections of society and remove hope from them, then people will always take to the streets.

in that picture i see very expensive camera equipment, a lot of very expensive trainers and clothes and one guy who is smoking a god damn pipe.

really hopeless that lot....

Caporegime
It's called empathy, the Tories don't like people having it but good people do anyway.

**** crap. She doesn't have any real empathy. Did you read the other two links i posted about her wealth, spending habits and lifestyle?

People like her and Brand should shut up and put their money where their lying disingenuous mouths are.

Soldato
When you systematically crush sections of society and remove hope from them, then people will always take to the streets.
Complete twaddle of the highest order... As others have said it's laughable how many butthurt loony champagne lefties are throwing their toys out of their pram because democracy didn't give them the answer they wanted. Must have been those millions of fat bankers voting tory to crush the poor hardworking families wot dun it. If that pesky democracy is going to give the wrong result clearly the best thing to do is descrate national memorials to the dead of the country whithout whom the loony lefties would be facing bullets and concentration camps, not a middle annoyed bobby. :rolleyes:

In the mean time take us back to when life for everyone was a halcyon nirvana under labour rule for 14 years... oh wait...

Last edited:
Caporegime
2iazr6q.jpg

That has actually made my blood boil.

Caporegime
lol i think you need more than several dozen fully surrounded people for it to be a riot.

abc being a bit sensationalist.

The report says there were 200 people and they were pelting police with bottles, cans, and smoke bombs. I think you need to read the article.

It's making me quite nostalgic for life in the UK. I miss the regular race riots, and the constant social tensions caused by the English caste system. It kept life interesting.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just once It'd be good to see normal hardworking people catch wind of these idiots and come out en masse to give the a sound kicking before sending them home to mummy and daddys semi in Surbiton.

Caporegime
The report says there were 200 people and they were pelting police with bottles, cans, and smoke bombs. I think you need to read the article.

It's making me quite nostalgic for life in the UK. I miss the regular race riots, and the constant social tensions caused by the English caste system. It kept life interesting.

i did read it id still hardly call it a riot. a few people being idiots but they haven't burnt anything down etc.

Back
Top Bottom