Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Caporegime
I'm happy with one, so that means our votes are cancelled out. :p

If they'd have given us a referendum then I'd be happy for your vote to cancel out mine, but they didn't and we are where we are.

You don't see a problem with the highlighted parts?

So me saying Thatcher was scum for allowing establishment paedophiles to get away with it and Blair should be in court for war crimes should be punishable by prison time and a fine?

I think the line should be drawn at communications with seditious tendencies.

Caporegime
Salmond is the SNP's foreign affairs spokesman in Westminster and is on C4 now arguing that Britain should take 60,000 migrants from the Med. The brass ******* neck on him.

Man of Honour
But they know they are talking to the ignorant, so it's fine ;)

I just love this bit of the article...

:rolleyes:

If you take it literally all words are made up - to the best of my knowledge no-one has ever proved that words exist except as a human construct. That means that everything in his article is made up then doesn't it...?

I think the line should be drawn at communications with seditious tendencies.

I don't know of the case you're talking about but depending on what the young man said he might have quite legitimately criticised Christianity or the late PM - should he really be facing imprisonment and fines for that?

Soldato
I would too for £67,060 plus expenses.

It would be more then that for a cabinet minister. £145,492 according to http://www.parliament.uk/documents/commons-information-office/m06.pdf

Of course, but it can only be good that she's in favour of it now, whatever her reasons.

If she couldn't recognise equality before it was a law, what makes you think she would be able to now recognise a inequality to make a law to protect against it?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Which should never result in someone being in trouble with the law. Because it was hilarious.

Was the massacre that followed the Charlie Hebdo cartoons of the prophet mohammed 'hilarious' as well? Because that seems to be the consequence of unfettered free speech in a multi-cultural society. If there's a choice between a bit less free speech and a bit more of a cohesive society then I for one would take it.

Caporegime
Was the massacre that followed the Charlie Hebdo cartoons of the prophet mohammed 'hilarious' as well? Because that seems to be the consequence of unfettered free speech in a multi-cultural society. If there's a choice between a bit less free speech and a bit more of a cohesive society then I for one would take it.

so if the next time labour or any left wing party get in some nutter shoots a bunch of people will you be in favour of banning left wing ideals as they lead to massacres?

Caporegime
You don't see a problem with the highlighted parts?

So me saying Thatcher was scum for allowing establishment paedophiles to get away with it and Blair should be in court for war crimes should be punishable by prison time and a fine?

scorza's ****ed then he's said some very nasty things about all sorts of governments and politicians...

Soldato

Since we don't have unfettered free speech at the moment anyway it hardly seems right to blame it for something....

And didn't we all come to the conclusion that what followed was an unacceptable response by a section of radicalised religious fundamentalists (ie: nutters) and the total responsibility of the perpertrators and no blame is ascribed to the cartoonists?

Back
Top Bottom