• Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Australia's current Prime Minister is the most unpopular in decades and has the lowest ratings seen in at least 50 years.

He and his party were still elected.

Either way as much as Oz and Canada are great they are still a fair way behind europe on a lot of issues, examples would be the treatment of aborigines and the poor, racism, climate change and many more. They certainly aren't leagues ahead of the UK as the utopian society Scorza would like.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Canada is about to kick out its conservative government. They've been in power for almost ten years and are increasingly unpopular.

I hope so.

They will almost certainly be back, much like the UK, when people realise the other side are just as bad, just in different ways :p

Caporegime
He and his party were still elected.

Either way as much as Oz and Canada are great they are still a fair way behind europe on a lot of issues, examples would be the treatment of aborigines and the poor, racism, climate change and many more. They certainly aren't leagues ahead of the UK as the utopian society Scorza would like.

U wot m8? Canada is OK but you won't ever find me favourably comparing Australia to the UK.

Caporegime
No EU ethnics to vote in the referendum and 16-17 years old's told to keep their noses out too, Cameron's got some backbone at last. Good man.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32872211

It'll still be a fudge-job though. A few minor concessions that the EU probably wanted in the first place will be heralded as major reform and DCam will roll up his sleeves and golly-gosh get very passionate about being part of the EU.

Soldato
Excellent, no reform of The Human Rights Act in the Queens speech, as it is going for "consultation" first due to dissention from the backbenchers and judiciary.

That's that kicked into the long grass then :p

Man of Honour
U wot m8? Canada is OK but you won't ever find me favourably comparing Australia to the UK.

I didn't see you doing any comparing as you never bothered to answer my question. Presumably too busy finding more news articles to start fresh whinging threads about in GD.

Soldato
Excellent, no reform of The Human Rights Act in the Queens speech, as it is going for "consultation" first due to dissention from the backbenchers and judiciary.

That's very good news. Hopefully the Conservative's small majority will mean that some of their other awful ideas will be put on the back-burner too.

Soldato

I prefer they take their time and get it right then rushing it out and tarnishing a good idea. As long as it's done by the end of the term i'll be fine with that

Back
Top Bottom