Votes: 67 5.1%
  • Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
More spending on healthcare -> healthier population -> fewer people off sick -> higher productivity -> increased exports.

Would you like another example?

++

more spending on education -> better educated people -> higher productivity -> increased exports

better infrastructure -> more productive people and business -> increased exports

I could go on all day

Exercising my democratic right to state that none of the candidates on offer were agreeable to me. What's pathetic about that?

If there were a candidate I felt were up to the job, they'd have gotten a little X next to their name. Why would I vote for mediocrity and incompetence?

Then don't. Why bother explaining your position? I don't vote either and certainly don't feel the need to come and explain myself here to people I don't know and will never meet and will have zero impact on my life.

Strangely enough I changed my mind at the last minute. For the last few years I knew who I was going to vote for, however I've taken such a dislike to that party's local councillor that I just couldn't bring myself to vote for him (my constituency is a safe seat for a party I certainly wouldn't vote for).

you think an extra middle manager makes sick people healthy?

If they improve services, increase efficiency, reduce medical errors, improve diagnosis accuracy, improve heath profession management, then yes.

Do you think managers never add value to a company?

Yes MEPs are accountable to their respective electorate. But decisions are made that influence the UK, and these decisions are made by MEP's from other nations.

Yet Cameron is gung-ho for TTIP in which decisions by unelected officials will have considerable influence on the UK.

Exercising my democratic right to state that none of the candidates on offer were agreeable to me. What's pathetic about that?

If there were a candidate I felt were up to the job, they'd have gotten a little X next to their name. Why would I vote for mediocrity and incompetence?

Tomo the country will be governed by some party regardless

If you don't like it lump it ... Oh wait you have no choice :p

You think that the 8,000 extra GPs and the 20,000 extra nurses pledged by Labour in their manifesto are all actually just middle managers in disguise?

No, but they will pull the headcount trick again where you split jobs into multiple part time roles and claim to have added nurses/doctors/police officers when you have actually done nothing overall.

Back
Top Bottom