Votes: 67 5.1%
  • Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
His brother is another Bliar clone, smiling assassin, as a Labour voter I wouldn't give him 2 seconds of my time. PR over substance.

That's a shame. They NEED a serious candidate to keep the Tories in check. Even though I lean towards the Conservatives, I still want Labour to be strong and seriously challenging. They're not challenging with an ape like Ed.

What is it about the Conservatives that people love? Really don't get it.

Only party that can really understand realistic economics. The modern UK is a powerhouse in the global financial market and it needs a government that supports it rather than punishes it.

I know it is not popular outside of London but love it or hate it, it is the reality.

We literally cannot afford a Labour government, they just spend spend spend.

Nobody loves the Conservatives, but of what is on offer? They are just the only party that has the closet thing to qualifications to run our country. In 5 years time after the economy is stable again then perhaps we can look at some sensible spending and it will be interesting which party that is.

I suspect if there was someone with some charisma who ran a campaign based on zero negativity about the opposing party and focused on positives combined with sensible realistic plans then they will land slide a victory.

I don't get that interview with Harriet Harman at all

if Cons + Lib Dem - didn't get say to quite 326

how could it go over to opposition - as they'd be no-where near would they ? even with SNP ?

So just like the other polls in my eyes total BS.

Well you can view it like that if you wish but unlike other polls, they're historically fairly on the mark, it's very rare that they get an imbalance of people who share their vote or don't share it meaning they're usually reasonably correct.

2010 Exit Poll was

Con 307
Lab 255
Lib 59
Oth 29

2010 Actual result was

Con 306
Lab 258
Lib 57
Oth 29

So their worst estimate last time round doing the Exit Poll was 3 seats off for Labour.

The exit poll is near enough the result, the only question now is going to be exactly what the numbers end up being and who can form a coalition or agreement to get a government from them.

Back
Top Bottom