Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
What pain and misery.......

Miliband is a buffoon of the highest order and completely the wrong leader.

This, we are not screwed, we have been on the right track, and David C like him or not, has better leadership than the rest of them.

We have been doing good, why make a change for uncertanty when we are heading on the right tracks? especially for Ed Milliband!

Man of Honour
At the moment I can't see my doctor within two weeks, every time I managed to get a appointment I have to sit in a waiting room full of people pretending to be sick to get time of work or sick benefit

Paying to see the doctor is actually a very good idea. Most people don't need to be there. Old people see it as a day out, etc.

Man of Honour
RIP NHS for starters. Get used to paying to see your doctor.

Other pain and misery - job cuts (public and private sector), tax rises on the poor, tax cuts if you're rich, getting rid of child tax credits.

Luckily those things are actually all ok for me, so at least I dodge the pain and misery :)

Soldato
Paying to see the doctor is actually a very good idea. Most people don't need to be there. Old people see it as a day out, etc.

I've thought this for a long time. Charge people a small amount for a consultation and suddenly everybody with a cold will think twice about visiting the doc.

Soldato
At the moment I can't see my doctor within two weeks, every time I managed to get a appointment I have to sit in a waiting room full of people pretending to be sick to get time of work or sick benefit

Well you'll be fine with the Tories then as they're supposed to be slashing welfare so there'll be no sick benefit for them to claim so they won't bother.

Caporegime
So, the great British public decide on more pain and misery.

The great British public have wisely recognised that a quick shot of bitter medicine today will spare them a lot of long term pain in the future.

I think I was the only one to call a Conservative majority in this election

The polls predicted a Tory majority (I expected it too) but they also predicted a hung parliament, which is what we've ended up with.

Back
Top Bottom