• Social Democratic and Labour Party

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 158 12.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
As I've said, their vote was made up from disaffected voters from other parties, these voters are simply returning to type.

I agree in the main, but a lot of long term Lib Dem supporters seem to have deserted them too though, which I don't understand, as I also think they did a good job as a coalition partner

Caporegime
I have never liked the Lib Dems but I thought they were a good coalition partner. I can't imagine the last 5 years would have gone as smoothly for the country had they not made their principled decision. I feel sorry for them.

I think they've done really well. Ignoring all the idiots who bleated about them selling out by going into Coalition, I think it was best for the country, rather than Westminster.

I am going to miss coalition government.

Soldato
I think they've done really well. Ignoring all the idiots who bleated about them selling out by going into Coalition, I think it was best for the country, rather than Westminster.

I am going to miss coalition government.

I think it's more down to the immaturity of an electorate that isn't used to the concept of coalitions.

Man of Honour
I was actually kinda expecting another coalition, because I don't feel 1 party will always have the best policies and that a coalition forces a little compromise and often make better decisions for the UK. However I'm not particularly upset about the current outcomes, but relieved UKIP have done so badly!

Soldato
Labour voters waking up this morning:

fire_community.gif

Soldato
I have never liked the Lib Dems but I thought they were a good coalition partner. I can't imagine the last 5 years would have gone as smoothly for the country had they not made their principled decision. I feel sorry for them.

I agree with many conservative policies but not all, similarly with Lib Dems so the coalition was good for me personally and from a business sence. I'm Gedling constituency which is marginal Labour / Cons (2010 Labour - Vernon Coaker) with LD nowhere in sight, I voted conservative this year for the first time in 20 years. In addition to the above I was horrified at the thought of Balls being in charge of the finances.

Associate
Cameron played little England well, although he has probably sold the end of the UK to keep his grip on power.

Got to wonder what will happen when right wing inbreds vote to leave the EU? Will Scotland get a veto?

Back
Top Bottom