*** The Official iOS 17 Thread ***

Man of Honour
Both mine and the wife’s phone in standby are showing a time zone 8h behind. Very useful. :cry:

EDIT you have to edit the clock from standby to change the city, it defaults to Cupertino and doesn't follow the system time of the phone. Quite un-Apple like.

Last edited:
Associate
I'm on a 14 Pro and is it just me or is iOS17 super fast? Either they've changed the animations or it's a placebo but it's opening up apps quicker than before...

Soldato
So after using it for a few hours what are peoples views on iOS 17? Seems stable to me but there are not that many major changes I can see in my daily workflow. I think the macOS 14 update will have more of an impact on me on a day to day basis.

The biggest thing is the new AirPod Pro features. Conversation awareness is amazing.

Soldato
Not noticed a difference yet apart from a new notification sound.

I put my phone on the charger horizontally last night next to my bed and it was showing me the time +5 hours lol, I was too tired to look into it.

Man of Honour
Both mine and the wife’s phone in standby are showing a time zone 8h behind. Very useful. :cry:

EDIT you have to edit the clock from standby to change the city, it defaults to Cupertino and doesn't follow the system time of the phone. Quite un-Apple like.

I put my phone on the charger horizontally last night next to my bed and it was showing me the time +5 hours lol, I was too tired to look into it.
:)

Back
Top Bottom