*** The official iOS 6 thread ***

Soldato
There was a feature mentioned for IOS6 where you could "lock" an app so it could not be exitted from. Where can I find that?

rp2000

Guided Assistance :) Great little feature :) Sure I'll be using that if I decide to let any little ones on my iPad :p

N17

N17

Permabanned
Just tried the Maps for the Local area of Nottingham, The satalite view is in B&W not Colour and theres Satalite imagery that's missing, almost like when Google hadn't updated each region of England

Associate
Hmmmm I seem to have lost 90% of my sounds, in fact the only sound that seems to be working is the ringtone.

No lock screen "click"
No notification sounds, texts etc.
No sound when refreshing twitter etc
No music

Looked through all the settings to see if any things been enabled (almost seems like the "do not disturb" feature is enabled, which it isn't)

Anyone else having problems or am I overlooking something really simple?

iPhone 4 btw

N17

N17

Permabanned
Been using it for two days now, impressions:

1. Battery life seems as good as iOS 5.
2. Road Maps looks amazing.
3. Satellite imagary is ****.
4. No street-view.

Otherwise, nothing to see here. (On an iP4 anyway, getting a iP5 later anyways).

Agreed, the Satelite Imagery is terrible

Soldato
iP4s seems a lot quicker. Not really liking the maps app, it's quick and all however the satellite imagery like others have said isn't as good as Google.

It's a nice update never the less.

Associate
Hmmmm I seem to have lost 90% of my sounds, in fact the only sound that seems to be working is the ringtone.

No lock screen "click"
No notification sounds, texts etc.
No sound when refreshing twitter etc
No music

Looked through all the settings to see if any things been enabled (almost seems like the "do not disturb" feature is enabled, which it isn't)

Anyone else having problems or am I overlooking something really simple?

iPhone 4 btw

Bizarre, if anyone cared or had the same issue, plugged my headphones in and unplugged and it all works again!

Back
Top Bottom