Poll: *** The official iPhone 13 (mini/pro/max) thread (The Pro Max has 120 Hz and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date

Which iPhone 13 will you get?

• iPhone 13 mini

Votes: 20 10.6%
  • iPhone 13

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • iPhone 13 Pro

Votes: 73 38.8%
  • iPhone 13 Pro Max

Votes: 77 41.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
Anyone traded their old phone in recently? I sent them my old 11 Pro Max, I got the email to say they were happy to give me full price for it, but that was a week and a half ago and no money has gone back on my card yet.

Do they normally take this long? With most businesses it’s three to five days.

Man of Honour
13 in the white colour on its way from work. Although it's a managed device I could set it up as dual SIM and use it as my main phone, will see how it stacks up against my 11 Pro.
Now I have serious FOMO, the screen is lovely and not even the Pro which I think is another step above. Has anyone seen any decent 13 Pro deals? I usually buy unlocked phones direct from Apple but I would happily get a deal with EE if they have anything particularly cheap compared to outright.

Soldato
I have an 11pro and a 13 pro and in all honesty, the differences are incremental at best.

I only got the 13 as I wanted to upgrade the grand parents which are still running a 5S. They’ll get a 6S+ and my wife an 11Pro.

Soldato
So the Mrs Samsung Galaxy S9 is due for retirement and shes wants to go to the dark side. I'm thinking 13 Pro 256GB Blue, do you ever get deals on these things or do they always pretty much at rrp? We have family sims so would either buy the phone outright or finance it over 12 or 24 months.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Soldato
So the Mrs Samsung Galaxy S9 is due for retirement and shes wants to go to the dark side. I'm thinking 13 Pro 256GB Blue, do you ever get deals on these things or do they always pretty much at rrp? We have family sims so would either buy the phone outright or finance it over 12 or 24 months.

Very unlikely to get any deals on the 13

Man of Honour

Why the Pro? Will she use the camera? The normal 13 is a really nice phone.

Back
Top Bottom