Poll: *** The official iPhone 13 (mini/pro/max) thread (The Pro Max has 120 Hz and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date

Which iPhone 13 will you get?

• iPhone 13 mini

Votes: 20 10.6%
  • iPhone 13

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • iPhone 13 Pro

Votes: 73 38.8%
  • iPhone 13 Pro Max

Votes: 77 41.0%

• Total voters
Commissario
I'm really impressed by the battery on the 13 Pro Max. My phone was fully charged when I finished work on Thursday at 17:30. It got about twenty minutes charge on Saturday morning in the car, another twenty minutes in the evening and then half an hour or so on Sunday morning. All via MagSafe and a car charger which isn't high power so not super duper fast.

I'm just putting it back on charge now and it's at 23%.

Soldato
Apple need to rethink their materials, the 13 pro max is ok for size, it's the weight that's the issue.

To my mind the weight of the standard 13 with a case is just perfect. Weighty enough to feel substantial but light enough to not know it's in your pocket.

I'll wait for the 120hz on the cooking models.

Man of Honour
13 in the white colour on its way from work. Although it's a managed device I could set it up as dual SIM and use it as my main phone, will see how it stacks up against my 11 Pro.

Associate
Very nice! Can i ask a question .... can it do dual sim and micro SD, my S10+ doesn't which is a pain.

You are gonna need an android for that if you heavily use MicroSD. Or a MicroSD reader dongle. OR something like a Samsung ultra S21+ taht seems to tick all the boxes you are looking for. Great phone loved mine to bits.

Fusion>Yeah I ordered mine ages ago when I couldn't initially get one on release day as I tried to pre order but they were fulfilled only for them to turn up on various selling sites....Sure quite a few were genuine parties were after the phone but the amount on marketplace, fleabay etc. It just so frustrating with trying to get hold of Gpu's, Phones etc with chip shortage and supply and demand pricing that seems par for the course nowadays.

Associate
To my mind the weight of the standard 13 with a case is just perfect. Weighty enough to feel substantial but light enough to not know it's in your pocket.

I'll wait for the 120hz on the cooking models.

When I first got the 11 pro max I was surprised how heavy it was compared to teh Samsung phones I used. I prefer in general lighter phones. Sure the 13 pro max is slightly heavier but it in the same ball park so am kinda use to it. Still like the Samsung ultra weight compared to iphones but everyone is different

Associate
Well my iPhone 7 was on its last legs, so decided to upgrade to a 13.

It only took 4 people serving me in the apple store to sort out my sale - so much for efficiency :cry:

I ordered it online for a store pickup, and while there, they offered to move all my 'stuff' from one to the other, and check if it was eligible for a trade in(it was to my surprise). Anyhow they made a right arse of it, I just said I would do it at home later.

Have to say it is noticeable the upgrade, here's hoping the battery life is decent.

Back
Top Bottom