Poll: *** The official iPhone 14 thread (it can talk to satellites, has AOD and everything!) ***

Which iPhone 14 will you get?

• Total voters
Soldato
You're in GU as well? @chaparral has been avoiding me when I come over in October each year, perhaps we can set up a little mini GU meet :D
Nah I’m in Jersey but we have an IQ store here as well, I checked the IQ Guernsey site and saw iPhone 14 Pro Max 1TB Gold was the only iPhone 14 Pro or Pro Max in stock.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Three months on now since I got my iPhone and already I'm wondering how I survived 15 years without a smartphone. What a marvellous piece of technology that I would severely miss if anything happened to it.

Whoa, what have you been using? Blackberry or Nokia 3310?

It is wonderful, but also scary how dependent I am on it.

Last edited:
Caporegime
At the airport? With flakey WiFi? Fail to prepare then you should prepare to fail!

He asked me of a scenario when I can "imagine" it would be useful.

I "imagine" a scenario where it would be useful, and in an imagination, I "imagine" it works.

Otherwise, you mght as well "imagine" no places i ever go to would ever have 5G and that it would not work anywhere.

Caporegime
You can burn through that in a day.

My commute is a 10min drive where i listen to podcasts. I actually prefer podcast over music so I hardly make a dent in my data allowance.

I also watch shows on the iPad, not the phone and my iPad is WiFi only, meaning I would just use airport wifi to download, however slow that may be as a last resort. But generally i can sleep on the plane too.

Back
Top Bottom