Poll: *** The Official iPhone 15 thread (it has USB-C and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date Start date

Are you getting an iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Got it, so mainly it's beneficial for those who are going to be using Barclays % finance rather than say myself who would just go into cart and use my voucher/credit card?
The benefit of the pre-order is that you authorise the payment to Apple from your bank/credit card and its then pre-approved/authorised for the transaction, then its just a couple of clicks to order on the day from Apple.
Hope they fixed the postcode issues that they had last year though.

Cheers all

Sorry if been mentioned before, but is there are any hardware differences between the storage options like there has been in previous years? I.e. if I go for the 256GB Pro, am I missing out on anything other than extra storage? Cheers

That's interesting John Lewis may be taking pre-orders this Friday. I am sure if you speak to another customer service representative, they will tell you something different, hehe. You seem to get different answers depending on the representative you speak with. There never seems to be any continuity, in my experience anyway. As far as I am aware, John Lewis have always opened orders for Apple products on the day of launch. I will be sure to check this Friday though.

Yeah, Definite emphasis on the “apparently”. It did take 2 calls as the first kept asking for a product code etc. and couldn’t grasp it’s a new product that hasn’t come out yet and I’m asking if they will be selling it day 1.

If that's the case then the battery life should be significantly better than the 14 pro, we'll see what happens

50% better battery life? First phone to reach 15 hours on battery stress test?

Other source claims different results.

In the test result, the device scored 2,908 and 7,238 points in the single-core and multi-core tests, while last year's ‌iPhone 14 Pro‌ scored 2,642 and 6,739, respectively.

That's interesting John Lewis may be taking pre-orders this Friday. I am sure if you speak to another customer service representative, they will tell you something different, hehe. You seem to get different answers depending on the representative you speak with. There never seems to be any continuity, in my experience anyway. As far as I am aware, John Lewis have always opened orders for Apple products on the day of launch. I will be sure to check this Friday though.
It's showing as available to pre-order tomorrow at 1pm on their website so looks like it's set in place.

Last edited:
I think i will get one of these Apple Leather cases before they sold out...never had one. What colour should I get?

I’ve always gone for Tan to match my wallet, belt, shoes etc.

The patina after a few days/weeks looks really smart and it quickly loses that bright orange look.

Yeah, Definite emphasis on the “apparently”. It did take 2 calls as the first kept asking for a product code etc. and couldn’t grasp it’s a new product that hasn’t come out yet and I’m asking if they will be selling it day 1.

There’s a banner on the JL website a saying preorders on Friday.

The iphone 15 pro Taupe finewoven case arrived this morning like the colour but the sides feel a bit slippery to me as they made of a plastic type material and just the back & inside of the case is covered in the finewoven material.

Will see how it goes.

Cheers all

Yeah, my Pacific Blue finewoven case has just arrived. Looks nice but I prefer the feel of the old leather cases. Let’s hope that I manage to pre-order a phone tomorrow. :D

Yeah, my Pacific Blue finewoven case has just arrived. Looks nice but I prefer the feel of the old leather cases. Let’s hope that I manage to pre-order a phone tomorrow. :D
My order is all setup and ready to go, bank check done and accepted, I just hope the order will go through unlike the issue I had last year with my postcode.

Cheers all

FineWomen case doesn't look good imo. The colour is going to fade/wear and you're going to get piling and bobbles all over it.

full.jpg

img-2583-jpeg.jpg

(this looks like it has piling already)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom