Poll: *** The Official iPhone 15 thread (it has USB-C and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date Start date

Are you getting an iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Wonder if anyone has figured out if you're going to buy a more expensive model and you're willing to make a daytrip to gibraltar where VAT is 0%.
You could end up quids in once you've paid for the flight.

The best case I have ever used for a phone has been the uniq heldro case. The rubber band finger grip thing lets you take excellent photo and vidoe and stops you dropping the phone.

Also it has the benefit that the back is completely flat to works perfectly in all vent mounts etc.
HeldroMount-Smoke-iP6.7ProMax01_Lowres_SG_1500x1564.jpg

The best case I have ever used for a phone has been the uniq heldro case. The rubber band finger grip thing lets you take excellent photo and vidoe and stops you dropping the phone.

Also it has the benefit that the back is completely flat to works perfectly in all vent mounts etc.
Looks interesting, I’ll be after a case for the 15 Pro Max, how long does that manufacturer take to release their cases for the new phones?

well. going into either EE or Currys tomorrow to toss up between the Pro and Pro Max. I have the 13 Pro Max atm but not 100% if im going to get that ordered on Friday.

I was also just checking EE website, and as it will be a new line, I will be entitled to 30% off the line cost! :eek: ( confirmed this over the phone on 150). Very happy, nice little bonus there! :D

No, I'll get another year out of my 13 Pro Max. Battery heath is showing at 94% after 285 cycles and I still get two days out of a charge.

Exactly same as me, definitely not worth the upgrade imo.

Few people I know who have the 14p/pm have said the dynamic island is a gimmick, and the novelty dies off quick. I fear I'd miss my smaller notch on the 13PM too.

Hopefully Apple make some significant changes for the iPhone 16.

But yea my 13PM is a beast, battery lasts 2 days minimum, and if the battery health does get too low, £89 at Apple gets you a battery replacement

Very tempted after seeing this to just get my battery replaced on my 12PM when it's needed and a new case. It's spotless and does everything I need of it. Got a proper camera so I wouldn't benefit from the features.

Exactly!! Any idea when they may be Available through very? Etc etc

I realised earlier I had £300 of John Lewis vouchers so going to be buying it from them instead of direct from Apple. Speaking with their CS earlier, apparently they're taking pre-orders from Friday too. So I would assume other retailers will also be taking them from Friday too.

Have you had leather cases before, do they scratch easily?
They do get scuffed and scratched, but the point is for them to wear in for that patina effect. Over the last couple of years my official leather case got all sorts of marks etc... over time, but nothing that didn't slowly work its way into the overall look.

Disappointed that Apple won't be offering their cases anymore. I've had them since the 6 and have never had a phone break even dropping on corners multiple times. The Back of the Nomad one is nice but I'm not a fan of how it's only the back, then black rubber around the edges, compared to Apple's where it's just one piece.

it looks nice but how does it fair with wireless charging?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom