Poll: *** The Official iPhone 15 thread (it has USB-C and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date Start date

Are you getting an iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Last edited:
Apple will take advantage of its new USB C port to limit speeds based on model. Only the top of the range iPhone 15 Pro will have access to full speed and potential faster charging times

That’s soooooo Apple :p

Apple will take advantage of its new USB C port to limit speeds based on model. Only the top of the range iPhone 15 Pro will have access to full speed and potential faster charging times

How very apple! Still baffles me why they do things like this

Lucky for me I am looking to buy the ultra, so as long as they go all out for it it wont affect me

I anticipate only iPhone 15 Pro will get the USB-C (marketed as thunderbolt), the normal one will just stay on Lightning this year.

A17 bionic CPU benchmarks leak out and it's taking full advantage of the jump to 3nm.

It's early days and already A17 is looking 43% faster than the A16 in multithread and 60% faster in single thread, mighty impressive massive single generation jump that gives the iPhone 15 pro/ultra performance that's close to a Mac

Rumours also say A17 equiped iPhones will get a massive battery boost

I'm glad I skipped 14

Last edited:
I'd rather battery life improvements over a fast CPU, the 14 Pro is not exactly slow as it is.

Same here, I'd classify my 13 pro max all day battery but I'd like a two day battery. Mainly because the battery loses capacity over time and my 13 pro max is no longer an all day battery after it lost 15% capacity, so having some room in their would be nice

Last edited:
I'd rather battery life improvements over a fast CPU, the 14 Pro is not exactly slow as it is.
Yup! Stick a nuclear reactor in a robin reliant and it’ll go fast… battery life is where apple can impress. Not benchmarks and claims of speed.

If they did those 7 point it'd be an instant buy for me.

The only thing I'd add here is to make the damn thing a little lighter.
What makes it far worst is even all the Apple iPads in my house are all usb C

And it drives me mad that I got too take both a usb c cable and usb lightning cable for when I take my battery packs out with me :mad:

Apple alway seems to be a few years behind other mobile brands

Last edited:
USB-C and some sort of optical zoom would be nice.

Took my 12 out of its case the other day to clean the desert out of it and noticed that I've managed to twist the bloody thing somehow, thought Apple had fixed that?
Its not even bent evenly, its just the bottom left corner that sits lower, but now I know its bent I'll probably get a 15Pro, not a Max though as I don't really want a bigger phone than where the 12 is currently..

One thing am really hoping is that apple will add split screen suppport to the 15
It so annoying that the iphone doesn't support this :mad:

( OK i know this is more a software thing that needs to be added to ISO and not hardware)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom