Poll: *** The Official iPhone 15 thread (it has USB-C and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date Start date

Are you getting an iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Yes - according to user reviews anyway. But my initial thought is this might be people who are charging while doing intensive tasks on the phone.
Well the Anker unit is going back, 55% charge on my IP13 fully charged magsafe power bank and it only got my handset to just under 100% before it ran out of juice?

It did get warm (I have a case on my phone) but at £40 I don't think its that game changing? I only need it if I go into London or on long business journeys so I might take a look at the Apple one?

bloody hell the rumours say the camera bump is getting even larger! the wobble is going to be insane

If that were really "everything we know", it would be a blank page.

This is six months away, take everything anyone says with a huge pinch of salt.

I long for the good old days when things weren't rumoured and leaked beforehand and the first we saw of a new product was when it was launched.

If that were really "everything we know", it would be a blank page.

This is six months away, take everything anyone says with a huge pinch of salt.

I long for the good old days when things weren't rumoured and leaked beforehand and the first we saw of a new product was when it was launched.

sure, but more times than not the majority of these leaks come true as long as the source is a good one like Ming Chi Quo.

it being 6 months away isnt really relevant as some of the designs and other factors are locked in ay in advance of that, its extremely likely the final design is ready

I do agree with you in that sense where a world where not everything is leaked seems better, it sort of takes away the initial excitement of a product release

I won't be upgrading, happy with my 14 Pro. Hell, I use my work 13 and sometimes I prefer it over my Pro, due to it being a lot lighter.

Well the Anker unit is going back, 55% charge on my IP13 fully charged magsafe power bank and it only got my handset to just under 100% before it ran out of juice?

It did get warm (I have a case on my phone) but at £40 I don't think its that game changing? I only need it if I go into London or on long business journeys so I might take a look at the Apple one?
Thanks for the update - I was too busy to get on the forums for the past few days.
I agree, they're definitely not game changing. I actually picked up a 'Juice 3 Magtec' from Argos at the weekend - more out of hope than expectation it must be said. To be honest I found it more of a nuisance than anything.
I don't travel much but if/when I do I think I'll just stick with the good old fashioned 'wired' charging from a traditional power bank when the need arises.

Be nice if you could have a 'wallet' type thing for e-sims and then you can virtually swap as you move around the globe as you would with local SIM's in some countries.

Yanks don’t have sim trays. Only a matter of time unless a law is past.

I think due to waste as well it’ll probably be easier to just have esim as well.
With the rumours of the solid state buttons and additional Taptic Engine for them I wonder if they need the space that the SIM card takes up, as for the 14 series the US phones just blocked off that space internally.

With the rumours of the solid state buttons and additional Taptic Engine for them I wonder if they need the space that the SIM card takes up, as for the 14 series the US phones just blocked off that space internally.

seems a bit of a waste that sim space if its just blocked off with nothing, but then again its so small im not sure what they can really do with it otherwise

Back
Top Bottom