Poll: *** The Official iPhone 16 thread (it has Apple Intelligence and everything!) ***

Which iPhone 16 will you be getting?

• Total voters
I've got a 15 pro max and I don't think I'll bother this time round. Only thing I like is battery life and my pro max is down to 93% max capacity and it's starting to show a bit, but it's still fine.

I don't use the camera enough to merit an upgrade for the button, it's only pictures of the kids and animals I use it for.

I've got a 15 pro max and I don't think I'll bother this time round. Only thing I like is battery life and my pro max is down to 93% max capacity and it's starting to show a bit, but it's still fine.

I am in a similar situation, I may hold out this year. The 15 PM will get the 'Apple Intelligence' features anyway.

I upgraded to the 15 PM from the 13 PM and in all honesty, was a little underwhelmed with the upgrade. Having the camera shoot at 24MP rather than 12MP by default was nice (I've never used the 48MP RAW mode), the lighter weight was welcome, and while I used the always on display initially, I don't now as an average 8-10% drain a day is not insignificant, especially as the battery starts to age.

Last edited:
Think I'll stick with my 13 Pro still, might just get a replacement battery for it.

Mines down at 76% health and i think it’ll be just enough of an upgrade to justify selling my 13 pro and upgrading.

I think I'm going to wait until iOS 18 comes out, because every time Apple release a new iOS revision, it completely murders my battery life. I'd be really annoyed if I spent £89 on a battery replacement for my 13 pro and then got iOS 18 and realised that it wasn't going to give me the same battery life benefits that my 13 pro originally had when I first bought it.

Preordered the 16 Pro, coming from a 14 Pro with 80% battery life left. They're offering me £400 trade in which isn't bad.

Exactly what I have done. I cannot see the 14pro retaining enough value next year so knocking £400 off now means I am only paying £25pcm.

Screen being marginally better (lower lowest brightness and higher resolution), UW and Telephoto camera improvements, slightly bigger batter, slightly faster charging and USBC all tipped it over the edge for me.

I also have a titanium wedding ring and an Watch Ultra 2, so titanium all the things.

How many times have you come close to flattening the phone during the day?
probably more often than I would like in all honesty, i was out on a 12 hour shift yesterday using it to record data directly into excel for about 20 mins every hour and it probably wouldn't have made it through the last couple of hours without a top up, battery is at 88% on a launch 14 pro max

I’ve put in pre-pre orders for a Pro and Pro Max. It’s been two years since got a standard 14 and a 14 Pro Max. Both phones are perfectly fine but the wife wants a Pro for the better camera and my daughter’s 12 Pro Max is fading a bit - she’ll get my old 14 Pro Max. Can’t see me upgrading in two years time though

Back
Top Bottom