Poll: *** The Official iPhone 16 thread (it has Apple Intelligence and everything!) ***

Which iPhone 16 will you be getting?

• Total voters
Bought a Mac Studio yet? ;)

Ha no....

I bought one of these instead :):p...so I am using my 2018 MPB in the interim.

kwLRhovh.jpg

Last edited:
Reviews have started coming out. Much better battery life by about 40% over the 15 Pro. Camera is a lot faster when focusing and the new control button has been well received. Overall it’s an incremental upgrade from the 15 Pro.

Last edited:
Reviews have started coming out. Much better battery life by about 40% over the 15 Pro. Camera is a lot faster when focusing and the new control button has been well received. Overall it’s an incremental upgrade from the 15 Pro.
As most iphones have been since the 10 I guess, i generally do every two years now looking forward to picking up my 16pm on friday morning, giving my son my 14pm as an upgrade from my old 12pm. One thing I'm going to do it extend the apple care warranty on the 14 so when he breaks it I can get a decent replacement done :) I've always been an Android user but when he got his first phone 5 or 6 years ago it made sense to swap so I could share with wife and son, i was almost so close to getting a Galaxy fold or similar for a change but decided to stick with it for another couple of years, roll on friday

First temp test I've seen

The 16 pro max runs cool

Genshin impact 35/36c
REvillage 30c
Warzone 34c

So about 10c cooler than the 15 pro max

Last edited:
As for the rumour of 45w charging, it's not quite true. The device will not charge the battery at 45w in general. However if you are playing a game while the charging the phone then it can reach around 40w that the charger pulls - it's still charging the battery the same but pulls a little extra power for the game

Well my vodafone order tracking has suddenly changed this morning. Last night it said estimated delivery 20th, and has consistently said that since ordering on the 13th.

This morning it says 1-2 weeks!

I ordered 16 pro max 512gb black titanium. I rang pretty much bang on 1pm when pre orders went live, so must be pretty high on the first come first served list that there order page states.

Will wait and see if anything happens, but not looking good.

My step daughters pro direct from apple is showing as arriving tomorrow now.

Battery life on the 16 lineup is good and the pro max is insane as well

This is the results from Mashable's test today. The test was by playing TikTok videos

Samsung S24 Ultra: 13hrs
Google Pixel 9: 16hrs
Google Pixel 9 Pro XL: 18hrs

iPhone 16: 16hrs
iPhone 16 Plus: 19hrs
iPhone 16 Pro: 18hrs
iPhone 16 Pro Max: 26hrs!

iPhone 16 Pro Max's battery lasts 45% longer than Google and 100% longer than Samsung

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom