Poll: *** The Official iPhone 16 thread (it has Apple Intelligence and everything!) ***

Which iPhone 16 will you be getting?

• Total voters
Yes that's right, you still need to manually set up authenticator apps again so it's probably worth keeping the old device as-is for a day or two if you can, just to make sure you're easily able to access everything again after.

I have to re-setup all my works authentication apps as well as none carry over

Got the shipping notifications for tomorrow...3 different couriers :cry:

iPhone 16 Pro - DHL
Apple Watch 10 - DPD (Replacing SE)
Airpod 4 ANC - UPS

So at the very least I should receive something tomorrow.

Got point by @Grim5 as I'll have a good few authenticator apps to setup again too, especially work wise.

Anyone picking up in apple store tomorrow not had a ready to collect message and barcode.

My watch order has come through but iPhone 16 pro max is still at processing and no collection code etc

Anyone else in same position for a collection tomorrow as never had this issue before

Just ordered a 16 Pro Max in Natural Titanium trading in my 13 Pro Max. Was quite easy to do with the finance option, hope my delivery date get's brought forward though currently October 11th - October 18th expected.

Last edited:
DPD are pretty efficient in your area. Mine's at my depot but not out for delivery yet. To be fair that happens with most DPD deliveries for me - usually get the allocated time slot email at around 9 ish.

I haven't yet had one and mine only arrived at the depot at about 6:30 this morning, so that either means it arrived too late to be sorted out for today or that they're just busy and it'll happen at some point.

Scratch that, I've literally just had a text come through as I was typing. Typically for a time where I'm on a work conf call. How annoying :) First time I've had a DPD delivery where I've had to hand a PIN over to the driver, makes sense though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom