Poll: *** The Official iPhone 16 thread (it has Apple Intelligence and everything!) ***

Which iPhone 16 will you be getting?

• Total voters
Are Apple easy to deal with, with regards to warranty replacements? Although I didn’t get it directly from Apple. Just noticed that there’s a kind of lump in the screen, midway down the screen :rolleyes:

That and looking at the screen, the forum layout looks ever so slightly off axis, like it’s twisted down to the left.
I got the phone replaced at the Apple store in Solihull earlier. Quick check of it and then just a straight swap. Couldn’t fault the service that was received. Also got them to apply the Belkin screen protector. Not cheap and took a couple of attempts but it lines up perfectly with the screen.

Are Apple easy to deal with, with regards to warranty replacements? Although I didn’t get it directly from Apple. Just noticed that there’s a kind of lump in the screen, midway down the screen :rolleyes:

That and looking at the screen, the forum layout looks ever so slightly off axis, like it’s twisted down to the left.
Even when I have bought via EE or whoever I always book appointments at apple. Should be fine for you to go to them directly

I'll be skipping this gen, as I will every gen, until they make a smaller model again (to replace my 13 Mini). Or if they never do, I'll eventually switch back to Android.
Apparently there is a iPhone 17 air coming out next year, not as powerful as the pro models and more about design

Didn't have it on my 13 but seems to randomly effect all models so it's a IOS 18 bug.

From reading comments about it over the last few days, I thought the bug itself would be random but it effects every single first press on the left and right side of the phone for me, have to then press a second and sometimes a third time to get it to register.

Edit: I can't use it like this, gonna ask for a refund and I'll look to pick one up later in the year when/if they fix this mess.

Last edited:
What screen protectors are the max users buying? Many of last years suppliers seem to be selling the ones that were for 15 for the 16 and the comments are not happy lol.

What screen protectors are the max users buying? Many of last years suppliers seem to be selling the ones that were for 15 for the 16 and the comments are not happy lol.

I have the Torras ones, seem fine.

Also tried a wsken one someone else recommended but in a 15 pro max and it is lovely, the clear one not privacy. Has a really nice feel and covers the speaker which sometimes gets stuff in which is hard to get out. Lots have commented or asked what it is.

Not experienced this have you installed the latest update?
Yeah, installed that straight away.

Think I've got 14 days until the trade in for my old phone expires so I'll continue using that for the next week and see if they release a fix.

Hasn't really helped my mood that I've read this bug was in all of the betas and Apple still went ahead and released it.

Back
Top Bottom