• iPhone XS Max - 512Gb

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • iPhone XR - 64Gb

Votes: 27 5.7%
  • iPhone XR - 128Gb

Votes: 32 6.8%
  • iPhone XR - 512Gb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too expensive,, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 107 22.7%
  • Not interested, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 122 25.8%

• Total voters

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Surely Apple aren't that stupid? Must be a bug that they can fix with a sw update
Not saying it’s the cause of this but if you think about it, their reasoning is valid.

I.e. the FBI can’t just pick up your device and unlock it through brute force anymore.

RJC

RJC

Don
Arrived today and fitted just now, the fit guide clipped around the phone and made it so simple to apply it and looks great! And I’m funny about wonky screen protectors :)

Excellent :) I have same issue, lost count how many times I re-applied the scren protectors due to them being wonkey! :p

Associate
Guys what screen protectors are you using for your XS? Every time I look at some on Amazon I see a complaint saying it doesn't quite fit as the protector was intended for the original iPhone X.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Any good wireless chargers gents?
There is a good 10W model available from Belkin but don’t forget you need to get the wall outlet adapter, because they (not just Belkin) don’t typically come with the charging mat.

Without it you won’t get full speed fast-charging.

Caporegime
Guys what screen protectors are you using for your XS? Every time I look at some on Amazon I see a complaint saying it doesn't quite fit as the protector was intended for the original iPhone X.
Using the one from the apple store, it’s the glass tempered one. Cost me about £30 but I had some instore credit after trading my 6s in.
Seems to do the job fine, fitted fine as the guy in the apple store used one of those fancy fitting kits.

Associate
Apparently Apple are aware of the intermittent charging issue and it is a software issue and they’re are working for a fix. Just spoke to online chat about it.

Man of Honour
Good to see the majority of apps being updated for the Max really quickly.

Only 1 of my apps I use daily hasn’t been updated, which isn’t surprising given it’s not a big app.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Arrived today and fitted just now, the fit guide clipped around the phone and made it so simple to apply it and looks great! And I’m funny about wonky screen protectors :)

Excellent :) I have same issue, lost count how many times I re-applied the scren protectors due to them being wonkey! :p

Does the screen protector work well with a case? I have the Apple leather case.

Back
Top Bottom