***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

Soldato
Just went in and bought my N4.

It's been 2 weeks and my micro sim cutter hasn't arrived. How difficult is it to cut your own micro sim card?

i walked into voda and asked for a micro sim, 5 mins later im all swapped, why anyone would bother cutting one ordering a cutter is beyond me unless you live a million miles away from a shop

Associate
Soldato
i walked into voda and asked for a micro sim, 5 mins later im all swapped, why anyone would bother cutting one ordering a cutter is beyond me unless you live a million miles away from a shop

I've cut loads of my own down, and it takes like 30 seconds, and that was using scissors. Much quicker than your trip to the shop.

Soldato
I've cut loads of my own down, and it takes like 30 seconds, and that was using scissors. Much quicker than your trip to the shop.

I cut mine down.. didn't work :( Both EE shops were out of stock as well. I've been waiting since Friday to get a new micro sim :(

Anyways so...

This is the Nexus 4. The next one will presumably be the Nexus 5, then the Nexus 6, then the Nexus... oh wait...?

bez

bez

Associate
Can get a nice little cutter on fleabay for 2.40, with 3 full sim adapters.

Did that as I wanted to use it in my old phone til the N4 turned up. Worked a treat btw :)

Soldato
I honestly think google are playing a game maybe even unwillingly to allow O2 to shift as many N4 devices in the exclusivity period as possible. Could it be they are just holding it back? Maybe December 13 will open the flood gates.

Associate
I think I mentioned this many many pages back but thought it might be useful for some people.

There is a lot of talk on the internet about Virgin not offering a micro sim unless you take a phone included contract out with them. This is not true, I am on a 1 month rolling contract and I spoke to them last week and they said it is £5 for a micro sim.

Because they messed me about on something else they sent me it for free too so you might be able to talk them into sending you one for free. :o

It's now in my old sony ericsson p1i whilst I wait for stock of the N4. I made myself a nice little cardboard sim adapter so that it is the same size as a standard sim. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom