***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

I think ill be getting this as my One x is a bit broken anyway.

The loud speaker is almsot non audiable now and my camera's focus will not focus on close objects so the barcode scanner apps dont work period. I wot sell it to anyone on ebay ill use a recycle site

I think my warranty is gone as i unlocked the bottloader on HTCDEV

I think ill be getting this as my One x is a bit broken anyway.

The loud speaker is almsot non audiable now and my camera's focus will not focus on close objects so the barcode scanner apps dont work period. I wot sell it to anyone on ebay ill use a recycle site

I think my warranty is gone as i unlocked the bottloader on HTCDEV

They won't check that. Just send it back to your carrier

All done then, my SII is ready to be sent off to the recycle centre tomorrow morning.

I felt a little sorry for it as I flashed it back to the shoddy official Samsung stock firmware :(

Personally a little gutted at losing screen real estate for buttons when there is plenty of bezel to accommodate them. I know others moaned about s3 having buttons but I genuinely can't understand why. I far better to get use out of the bezel and have a bigger screen.

Personally a little gutted at losing screen real estate for buttons when there is plenty of bezel to accommodate them. I know others moaned about s3 having buttons but I genuinely can't understand why. I far better to get use out of the bezel and have a bigger screen.
I was hoping that when watching videos the buttons disappear so you get the full screen, looking at some of the pics though it doesn't seem to do this :(

I was hoping that when watching videos the buttons disappear so you get the full screen, looking at some of the pics though it doesn't seem to do this :(

Of course the buttons disappear, they have always disappeared since ice cream sandwich and the Galaxy Nexus.

wow thats thrown a spanner in the works... One x battery already bad

It's impossible for this to have worse battery life as the battery is bigger and the chipset uses less power versus the HTC One X.

Back
Top Bottom