***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

Caporegime
One downside is it wont connect to my Wifi. My iPhone 3 did and all my other phones including the HTC Mozart. My girlfriends iPhone wont connect neither will her iPad 2. R0B75, did your N4 connect to my wifi when you popped round the other week?

I take it it is an issue with my router as its a very old model. Linksys WRT54gs. I have googled all manner of things to find a fix, some work for other and some don't. Really does my head in. Anyway I should be getting a new one next month.
Just to say Ive got a N4 now with that router and its fine, connected straight out of the box with no hassle, and so have my other phones and laptops - though like you I know I need to replace the router at some point, its been going for many many years now!

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
Just to say Ive got a N4 now with that router and its fine, connected straight out of the box with no hassle, and so have my other phones and laptops - though like you I know I need to replace the router at some point, its been going for many many years now!

ps3ud0 :cool:

Sorted matey. See post above yours.:)

Edit: Just watched some youtube HD clip via wifi and how good does it look on this phone...........

Soldato
The router? To be honest. I HAVE NO CLUE........... Anything as long as it works...:p

Alos How do I transfer music from my PC to the phone. I have tried copying files over and its doesnt do anything and also tried syncing with media player. Nothing there either.

Associate
Associate
The router? To be honest. I HAVE NO CLUE........... Anything as long as it works...:p

Alos How do I transfer music from my PC to the phone. I have tried copying files over and its doesnt do anything and also tried syncing with media player. Nothing there either.

Coping files over should do it just drag and drop on your phone just go to Google music/media player and it should scan and display the audio files

Associate
These are my battery stats from today, not as impressive as some others who are getting one day + ! :( Does anybody know any ways that I could improve these? I have turned all the mobile broadcasts off. Battery was at 6% when these shots where taken.
KrVQV.png
9rJ0K.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Nothing is happening regarding copying music or pictures. The progress bar pops up and hangs, no progress at all. The music folder has the albums folder there but no music. Its been 'copying' for 5 minutes now.

Soldato
Ive noticed with the 'You Tube' app I sometime have to watch adverts for a few seconds like I do on my desktop. I don't remember ever having that on my Galaxy S2?

Back
Top Bottom