***The Official Nokia Lumia 920 Thread***

• Thread starter Thread starter RSR
  • Start date Start date
I don't think he really covered everything.

He didn't take many photos in low light. He missed that smart shoot can delete objects in the way. He did realise that Xbox music is free for the first six months and once again he complained its heavy. Wimp.

Clunky OS? that suggests clumsy or awkward. The Windows Phone is hardly that.

If you want awkward try double clicking a home button and holding your finger on the screen for a few seconds, then tapping once every time you want to close an application fully.

I have a picture from p4u giving the sim free price. if they change that then I have the right to say and make a fuss that it was advertised as that and they must sell it to me (consumer act/watchdog etc....)

They must? Pretty sure they have no legal obligation to do any such thing...

Just downloaded the UK firmware for the Lumia 920.

Nokia Code: RM821 - Current firmware: 1232.2109.1242.1001

UK Generic Firmware:

059R071 - Red
059R072 - Yellow
059R073 - White
059R074 - Grey
059R075 - Black

Ahhh.... EE has its own firmware.... interesting..

RM821_EE_UK

059R1W4 - Black
059R1W7 - Red
059R1W5 - White
059R1W6 - Yellow

Firmware Version: 1232.2110.1244.3011

EDIT:

That's how P4U are selling them sim-free, they are EE branded handset. So the delay is EE testing the firmware.

They also run there own simlock file, which is much smaller than the generic handsets.

Last edited:
Where'd you get the firmware from Andy? Can't find anything on Nokia website.

edit---------->

Just popped over to XDA, all is revealed.

Last edited:
[RXP]Andy;23112423 said:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Damm you for choosing a black one. :p

Andy, I think I remember you saying you've ordered a yellow one, is there any sign of when they are getting that colour in as I want it too. Can I ask any cyberport buyers how much the shipping cost is please and finally apart from needing a euro adaptor will anything else be different e.g will it have a 2 year warranty?

Andy, I think I remember you saying you've ordered a yellow one, is there any sign of when they are getting that colour in as I want it too. Can I ask any cyberport buyers how much the shipping cost is please and finally apart from needing a euro adaptor will anything else be different e.g will it have a 2 year warranty?

Yes, that's correct I have a yellow one on order. I should be getting a update tomorrow, as to when they are expecting them in, it should be any day now. The shipping was 16 / 17 Euros off the top of my head and yes you will just need to change the plug but that's not a problem as I have the once from my Lumia 800.

It's covered by a 2 year international warranty, which is valid throughout the EU

Back
Top Bottom