***The Official Nokia Lumia 920 Thread***

• Thread starter Thread starter RSR
  • Start date Start date
Looking good but I think that It can not be compared with Galaxy S4..

I can remember the S3 announcement, was all over that and had my pre-order in as soon as they would let me order it.
This time around Im actually enjoying not really being bothered about it at all, there are not many things that I miss on WP8 and most of them have workarounds, and Id really miss the people hub and OneNote if I switched.

Chaps can anyone help. I'm on Orange and I've noticed that I can't send picture messages. Now I know I could and I've checked the settings against the Orange website in case they've changed but it keeps saying message send failure. Anyone had the same issue?

I nearly purchased one of these (sim-free) today, as I specifically wanted the Windows Phone 8 interface, but in the end I decided I would save myself nearly £120 by going for an HTC 8X instead, even though it does have a slightly smaller screen.

Knowing me I will probably be tempted by something else towards the end of 2013 anyway!

Chaps can anyone help. I'm on Orange and I've noticed that I can't send picture messages. Now I know I could and I've checked the settings against the Orange website in case they've changed but it keeps saying message send failure. Anyone had the same issue?

Go to Settings -> Access Points -> Select Orange or EE. If that doesn't work phone Orange.

The OS? Don't buy that personally. I prefer WP8 to iOS and Android. Personal preference of course.

It's only apps, if anything that lets WP8 down.

Thats what I meant sorry, I would prefer a more Android way of looking at tasks and multitasking tho, this press back thing doesnt do it for me..

Back
Top Bottom