***The Official Nokia Lumia 920 Thread***

• Thread starter Thread starter RSR
  • Start date Start date
Anyone else occasionally have to go in and out of flight mode to get a signal?

Yeah I get that occasionally. Usually if I've been connected to WiFi before.

Getting crazy good battery life today. Left my location on by mistake as well. Maybe having it off was creating some kind of loop with an installed app, maybe it's just coincidence. Either way, 2% after 4 hours of on off use in the car using gps and web browsing is pretty decent!

Sorry, I meant 2% used, so 98% which is pretty good. Now on 94% having listened to music and browsed the web since I posted. That's having taken my phone off charge around 1pm. Some days I can watch it go down in real time so this is almost exciting lol.

Temple Run Now Available For Download From Windows Phone Store

templerun.png

Scraped the cash together for one of these now there's meant to be a 928 launching possibly around April...Contradicting info so far, some saying lumia 920 with an aluminium body, others saying 4.8 inch screen, faster cpu, xenon flash etc.

*sigh* the waiting game.

The 928 is coming but to Verizon in the US, so even if it does make ir over to the EU market, it would be an even longer time, and if you are willing to wait that long then it wouldn't be long till the new one is out after lol.

My friend bought a Razor HD yesterday and told me Live Tiles were rubbish, I just noticed this on reddit and will be sending it to her.

It's made with Skinery (free) aparently
3SwQhyY.jpg

I'd have thought the 928 would just be a 920 with CDMA connectivity

All we have is rumours, but its looking like the more or less guts of the 920, slimmer design, aluminium body, a bit slimmer, and Xeon flash.

Coupled along with a firmware update to the camera * no doubt released at some point for the 920*, and addresses any possible other issues with it.

viber is here as with the calling feature. i had trouble getting it from the store. if you go to the Microsoft app site then you can send it to your phone.

Beause Skype is still a poor Beta whilst Viber, despite long delays, finally got out of Beta and matches those of iOS and Android.

By the way, Skype is still a drain and cause of many issues on my phone, still waiting for a proper update. Poor from MS end to be honest, like they usually do, failing in supporting their own flagship :/ Luckily it's not a major app for me.

Back
Top Bottom