**** The Official Note 5 thread ****

That keyboard is laughable.

note_5_keyboard_case_silver.jpg

Would love a keyboard phone but that is hideous and blocks the touch id.

I'm wondering if the Note 4 is going to be the last great Note phone then? Seems they have taken many steps backwards with this. I really hope they change things with the Note 6. I cant believe there not releasing in the UK till next year lol. Then again with how bad Samsung are with updating there phones and support it looks like the Note 4 will be my last Samsung phone and next year ill change.

So the only real improvement over the Note 4 is the speaker on the side rather than the back, but it's now lagging behind the majority of the other flagships in that regard, most of which have them on the front. Like the S6 it still looks awesome to me, but they've lost the colour options which made the S6 special (I'd have gone for either the green or blue - none of these colours jump out at me).

After the S6 launched I was sure I'd order either the Note5 or the Edge+, but since then we've had the LG G4, Moto X Style and encouraging rumours about both the Nexus 6 (Huawei) and 5 (LG).

If the Moto X Style's camera is decent I'll likely go for that. If the Huawei is well rounded I might well head down that road. I wouldn't complain about having an Edge+ but at the moment it's lagging in 3rd for me.

I'd have been content with the Note 4 if it weren't still on the old horribly clunky Touchwiz, which makes it an instant no for me.

Last edited:
Pretty speechless and in a bad way.

So who can recommend a good quality phablet alternative?

Motorola X Style or the yet to be announced Huawei nexus. Both at the "perfect" 5.7" screen size for phablets and both significantly more appealing than the shower of ****e Samsung just presented. Unless you want an s-pen

Back
Top Bottom