**** The Official Note 5 thread ****

Soldato
That's fantastic. I wonder whether they just pay you the price you paid as they wont have stock to just send a replacement device.

Now I just need to decide on the colour! Any help?

Thanks all.

i have only ever used it to replace screen cracks and things like that, so my only worry was them saying they cant get parts.

silver is great.. i wanted black but it was out of stock and glad i went for the silver now.

Soldato
Surely the bank doesn't actually do this for you? They pay for someone else to repair devices or pay to replace them. I can't see it would matter where you bought it from?

they do contract another company to do it..

the only issue i thought was if they cant get parts because the phone wasnt released in the UK

ohh lovely, im with them too :)

thanks for calling up and checking mate

me pleasure

Soldato
they do contract another company to do it..

the only issue i thought was if they cant get parts because the phone wasnt released in the UK

I would think that could happen with almost anything. Sure a repair company could get the parts shipped over if needed?

I get the concern though. I see it more as the Bank's issue than mine I guess.

Soldato
I would think that could happen with almost anything. Sure a repair company could get the parts shipped over if needed?

I get the concern though. I see it more as the Bank's issue than mine I guess.

maybe it is the banks issue, but could just be grief with a phone that was never released in the UK .. getting parts etc.

i reading some saying the note 5 will come next year and some saying it wont come at all

im happy to take the risk either way .

Last edited:
Associate
I picked up an N920C and am using it on o2 but can't get 4g working on it! It has been widely reported that the C version supports band 20 (o2 4g). Would it be possible for anyone with it working send me their APN settings so I can compare?

Thanks!

Edit: Turns out o2 had decided my data bolt on was for a blackberry...

Last edited:
Associate
Glad you got it sorted!

I've absolutely smashed my record with my Note 4 for battery life/screen on time.

22940665466_42684a86a2_c.jpg
22548333457_4d11d91fe3_c.jpg

I think I could break 7 hours if I hadn't watched so much youtube this morning!

Don
As jazzy68's decided against keeping his Note 5 this is back up for grabs if anybody wants it.

Does anybody want a slickwraps carbon fibre skin for their note 5? I've got a replacement on the way because mine started peeling off after a couple of days but I think I'm just going to use a case instead. If anybody wants it let me know and as soon as it arrives I'll pop in into the post for them.

Back
Top Bottom