• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** The Official Nvidia GeForce 'Pascal' Thread - for general gossip and discussions **

Soldato
BF5 Featuring Nvidia

CamoWorks
- Adaptive Camo that dynamicly changes to the light around you (Perfect sniper outfits)

FlareWorks
- Perfect Gun/Flare Colours in Dark Areas. meat the HDR of Gun fire! so real your see it on the inside of your case (from your GPU)

ArmourWorks
- Fluid, Armour Physic with real Bullet bounce/ting noise

FPsWorks
- Automaticaly reduce your FPS by 30% for efforts you must enable to be MAXED out in kaapstad threads :D

Last edited:
Soldato
BF5 Featuring Nvidia

CamoWorks
- Adaptive Camo that dynamicly changes to the light around you (Perfect sniper outfits)

FlareWorks
- Perfect Gun/Flare Colours in Dark Areas. meat the HDR of Gun fire!

ArmourWorks
- Fluid, Armour Physic with real Bullet bounce/ting noise

FPsWorks
- Automaticaly reduce your FPS by 30% for efforts you must enable to be MAXED out in kaapstad threads :D

You forgot also:

FireWorks

Burns your card out when Nvidia thinks it is time for you to upgrade.

:eek::p:D

Caporegime
Fingers crossed the 1080 does come with gddr5x, is at least 20% quicker than a 980Ti and is around the £400-£450 mark (ie 980 release price).

That will be my threshold for a purchase.

If it is barely faster than a 980Ti for the same money then Nvidia can jog on.

Looking forward to Friday.

Soldato
Just what we need. Un-funny comments from me who wants to childish name call people in a thread to start a flame war to get attention. Thinks humour is attacking my own purchase justification,since graphics cards are serious E-PEEN business for me.

Next time think before commenting,unless you want childishness thrown back in your face. If you don't like jokes in threads,don't rage.

Plus the conspiracy of the pro-AMD lot is something you have got from watching too much X-Files.

Some of us making the jokes(me included) are using Nvidia cards and I have been so for like three years now. There were even more jokes in the Kepler thread we all made and its in good stead.

I have also found as many rumours as I can to add to this thread - you might want to check back on my posts here.

Smoke your "us vs them" childish mentality in your pipe.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Fingers crossed the 1080 does come with gddr5x, is at least 20% quicker than a 980Ti and is around the £400-£450 mark (ie 980 release price).

Seems like you've revised your expectations downwards since I looked last!

What do you think for the 1070 then?

Caporegime
Next time think before commenting,unless you want childishness thrown back in your face. If you don't like jokes in threads,don't rage.

Plus the conspiracy of the pro-AMD lot is something you have got from watching too much X-Files.

Some of us making the jokes(me included) are using Nvidia cards and I have been so for like three years now. There were even more jokes in the Kepler thread we all made and its in good stead.

Smoke your us vs them childish mentality in your pipe.

Oh CAT, you're so tedious.

Also editing quotes to put words in other people's mouths is exactly the kind of childishness I'm referring to.

Plus anyone who has read this forum for any length of time knows which camp you fall into. "Us vs them" is exactly correct.

It's like Greg briefly buying an AMD card (before selling it) to claim he's not biased one way or the other :p Your bias is shown in the words you type here, not which card you have in your rig right now.

Soldato
Oh CAT, you're so tedious.

Also editing quotes to put words in other people's mouths is exactly the kind of childishness I'm referring to.

Plus anyone who has read this forum for any length of time knows which camp you fall into. "Us vs them" is exactly correct.

It's like Greg briefly buying an AMD card (before selling it) to claim he's not biased one way or the other :p Your bias is shown in the words you type here, not which card you have in your rig right now.

Because you are the one being chidlish and tedious and has should be treated as one. You show bias in the words you are typing - look at how lighted heart the thread was before you started with your E-PEEN emo-raging.

Even Smogsy owns a Nvidia card and Whyscotty. So all the pro-AMD lot are owning Nvidia cards. Engage your brain first.

You hardly post a rumour(which I did) and yet your the one whining when you never do, hurling insults at people because you seem hurt and need to try and get a fight going in the thread.

Go and smoke the "us vs them" mentality due to your own bias and E-PEEN.

:D

Caporegime
LOL, are you 12 or something? E-peen, really?

Ugh.

This place could be an interesting read, but the stupid digs at nV and AMD (continually) by the various entrenched posters here make it painful reading at time.

LOL if you think I'm raging. I just think it's terribly sad.

Associate

If they did that they may as well not release the card. Well not until retailers were near out of 980tis and with some GOAT level marketing campaign.

Caporegime
If they did that they may as well not release the card. Well not until retailers were near out of 980tis and with some GOAT level marketing campaign.

Well i am hoping for more, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

What with AMD seemingly having no competition in this segment for a while, i fear Nvidia might well take advantage.

Associate
Well i am hoping for more, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

What with AMD seemingly having no competition in this segment for a while, i fear Nvidia might well take advantage.

I see what you mean, I was referring more to the 980Ti +- stupid% card at 980ti prices with the shiny bonus of a new name.

Edit: even something like 10% when you really think about it would basically add nothing to an unplayable game, and simply add fluff to something that already exceeds it. But I suppose that's more workable.

Back
Top Bottom