• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** The Official Nvidia GeForce 'Pascal' Thread - for general gossip and discussions **

Man of Honour
Probably 2 hours of talking about VR or gameworks or super computers then 30 seconds of nothing anyone hasn't guessed at the end :S

Associate
As something to pass the time...have any of you had a look at the Overwatch beta yet? My lad is playing it now and fair play it looks really good. It's like a better version of TF2 and he says its an impressive beta.

Nice to see a game actually impressing at beta stage let alone on release. Mind you the cynic in me says they'll knacker it before release day. :p

He's running it at 1080P on a 280X and its running smooth. Not sure what settings he has set as he is in game and wont stop playing it to let me know.:D

Last edited:
Caporegime
This was supposedly posted on the Nvidia website before being redacted:

NVIDIA Blog Our First Virtual Reality Experience, VR Funhouse, Shows What Pascal Can Do for VR

Quote:
With the launch of our GeForce GTX 1080 [ADD PRESS RELEASE LINK], we're announcing the first virtual reality experience we've created from the ground up - NVIDIA VR Funhouse - to highlight what our Pascal-based GPU can do for VR. VR Funhouse is built to bring a new level of immersion to VR by enhancing [...]The post Our First Virtual Reality Experience, VR Funhouse, Shows What Pascal Can Do for VR appeared first on The Official NVIDIA Blog.

Oh god, i hope they don't get Pat Sharp presenting it, now the twins on the other hand.........

:D

Last edited:
Soldato
like the GTC, tell us about 5 miracles, and a deep learning pascal :D
If this shajt doesnt show some real news I bet nvidia looses 30% of their potential buyers to red team, me included cos this is just outrage.

bru

bru

Soldato
This was supposedly posted on the Nvidia website before being redacted:

VR SLI — The more, the merrier. If you’ve got two GPUs, this technology will let one GPU render images to your left eye, and the other to your right, maximizing performance and minimizing latency.

That's good as I didn't think either side was going to be able to do one GPU for each eye quite yet.
Of course it all depends on how well it works.
Maybe SLI development will improve, seeing as lots have said it has been lacking lately,

Back
Top Bottom