• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** The Official Nvidia GeForce 'Pascal' Thread - for general gossip and discussions **

Caporegime
am i wrong or those 2 monitors are like 90 degrees ?

No idea, they are getting into surround gaming when talking up VR performance and how in like 5-10 years surround gaming hasn't really taken off and is now completely surpassed by VR? Does anyone actually care about surround gaming anymore and more to the point, I thought people fixed the 'angle' issue of panels ages ago, maybe they didn't, no one cared enough to find out.

Associate
So the site says the 1080 is about 70% faster than a 980, when:

1080 - 1733 MHz
980 - 1216 MHz

That seems much more promising, since then at 2.1 GHz it'd be much much faster.

Soldato
No idea, they are getting into surround gaming when talking up VR performance and how in like 5-10 years surround gaming hasn't really taken off and is now completely surpassed by VR? Does anyone actually care about surround gaming anymore and more to the point, I thought people fixed the 'angle' issue of panels ages ago, maybe they didn't, no one cared enough to find out.

And they are still banging on about this :mad:

Caporegime
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Market Availability in Late May 2016

And finally, the info on market availability of the GeForce Pascal cards was also officially revealed. NVIDIA said that the GeForce GTX 1080 will officially launch at the end of May followed by the GeForce GTX 1070 a few weeks after (Probably around Computex with lots of custom variants).

http://wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-launch/

Back
Top Bottom