• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** The Official Nvidia GeForce 'Pascal' Thread - for general gossip and discussions **

Associate
2x980 performance 4k60fps on single gpu is possible then, honestly i am so surprised didnt expect this much performance this soon, i bet AMD headquarter is in full panic mode right now :D

Tbh this is exactly what should have been expected.

16nm is meant to be 2x performance per watt.

So a 165W Pascal should be faster than 980 SLI (since SLI isn't 100% scaling).

Their graph showed the 1080 to be 180W I think? So if it was slower than 980 SLI that'd be worrying.

Caporegime
Looks like 3.5-3.6 and 4.4 which is what somewhere around 25% faster? hard to make out.

In what and against what, if a 960gtx is 1.4ish and a titan x is 3.4, from techpowerup in Battlefield 4 at 1080p the Titan X is just over twice as fast, at 4k its 15fps vs 37fps, on a 2gb vs 12gb card. I honestly don't know what the average performance difference between those two cards is.

Crysis 3 shows a similar pattern, Titan X only about double the fps of a 960 gtx at 1080p, about 2.5 times faster at 4k.

Back
Top Bottom