*****The OFFICIAL OCUK 2011/2012 Fantasy Football League*****

Soldato
Any love for Benayoun? Was wondering whether he's wormed his way in to the Chelsea starting line up yet...

Also Pavyluchenko if Spurs don't recruit another striker.

Soldato
Here's my new team

fantasyfootballocuk.png

i'm fairly happy. The only thing is that i think Barton might be a bit of a bargain at 6m, btu i can't fit him in aywhere. I would have to swap him for Bale and that would leave me with 2m.

Not sure

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Need to sort my team out. I'll wait till tomorrow night. Once FL has updated everyone status..

Bah, some of the prices are like soo WTF...

Caporegime
If you had 4.5 for a forward, who would you go for? Trying to pick out one from Norwich, Swansea and QPR but don't want to pick another 'Ebanks-blake'.

Soldato
OP
If you had 4.5 for a forward, who would you go for? Trying to pick out one from Norwich, Swansea and QPR but don't want to pick another 'Ebanks-blake'.

4.5 is really nothing for a striker, I started my team with Nile Ranger as my cheap striker but the fact is he wont ever play for Newcastle. You're better off juggling your team around a bit a get an extra .5 for someone like Danny Graham (top scorer in the Championship last season)

I'm glad Spurs' game has been called off, was in two minds about whether I should keep VDV in my team or not - decision made now :)

Don
I'd take Maxi out if I were you. I doubt he'll be much more than a squad player this season and can't see him starting on Saturday.

Soldato
I'm not sure if he'll be worth it at all tbh.

How many transfers do you get when the season starts?

I usually do the one in the Times where you have a limited no of transfers.I've never played this before, can you just change your whole tema every week?

Soldato
You usually get 1 transfer a week free, any more and you are docked 4 points per player. You have 1 wildcard per season which allows you to change your whole team.

Some weeks you are allowed to make 2 transfers for free but have no idea when those occur, just have to check each week.

Soldato
OP
Now i am thinking....

Bale and Doyle or Barton and an 8m striker

Wouldn't have Bale or Barton tbh, what with the latter's contract disputes I cant see Pardew putting him in the starting XI till after the transfer windows ends at the earliest and Bale doesn't play this week then has to play United the week after (Rafael generally has him in his pocket)

Soldato
Only 6m for Barton though, a gamble but it could be a bargain. Bale is 8m, so if i swap the i'll have another 2m to spend.

Not many good midfilders around 8mreally. I chopped and changed between Bale, modric and Arteta all at 8m. I reckon Bale is probably the best bet out of them, though i haven't ruled out Arteta tbh

Soldato
OP
Ramsey could be one to go for, only 6.5m and unlike Wilshire actually scores goals as well. With both Csec and Nasri looking like leaving (and even if they dont I doubt they'll play this week) Ramsey should definitely feature for Arsenal

Soldato
Swapping Bale for a 6-6.5m midfielder means i could get Crouch instead of Doyle, which might be a good move, though i do like Kevin Doyle, and think he could be a decent player for afantasy football team

Soldato
OP
:p wouldn't go for Crouch either, doesn't play week one, you dont know what club he'll be at come the end of the transfer window and if that wasn't enough he doesn't score enough goals ;)

Back
Top Bottom