*****The OFFICIAL OCUK 2011/2012 Fantasy Football League*****

Yayyy finally able to log in!

24 points with, 3 from City, 1 from Stoke to play. Do have 2 Everton & 1 Spurs in my side as well as Samba and Wilshere who of course didn't play, if I was able to log in I would have changed that!

7 points from Shay Given and 11 from Gary Cahill.... very nice, great success. :D

Can someone confirm these differences from last season:

You can't see opponents' teams (yet) after the deadline?
Leauge hasn't been updated overnight with points so far.

I appear to have gotten off to an awful start then :(

Skrtel said 75% chance of playing on the site and then suddenly it changes to being no chance when the gameweek has started. If I had researched at all, I probably could have found that out though...

Only 8 points after yesterday, but i only had 2 players playing, Suarez and Reina with 4 points each.

3 united players today and 3 for City tomorrow, plus the
Tottenham and Everton players i forgot to take out

So we getting a free wild card cos of the website problems or what? :p

Seems FF is a total joke this year...the site is sooo bad compared to the old one :(

And my team of total randoms got hardly any points cos i couldnt log in to change...tempted to jus give it a total miss this year...1 week down already..

I am going to try and change around my team so that i can have Young and Nani. Can't decide which will be better this season. I thought Bosingwa looked pretty good for Chelsea as well, so i might use a transfer to get him in too. Only problem there is Ivanovic might play ahead of him more

Good result for me there, Pennant, Cole and Terry get clean sheets and Terry is my captain. Up to 26 points now with an extra 5 points which will come from the bench when it accumulates due to two players not playing. I've just realised I have Danny Graham as well as Hart and Kompany though, I'll just hope he doesn't score :p

Back
Top Bottom