*****The OFFICIAL OCUK 2011/2012 Fantasy Football League*****

Should still get the assist shouldn't he?

Not quite sure i wouldn't of thought so but i dont know if they did it last year =/ Just logged in and its taken 6pts off Sagna dont see why when he played full 90, Old site updated better than this! Bah

Last edited:
Terrible first round for me, 28 points for me. Had Maxi Rodriguez in the team who scored a whopping 0 points and left Brunt on the bench who got 5 points. I had Drogba as my captain as it didn't even cross my mind that Stoke could hold out for a 0-0 draw against Chelsea... Bad day at the office really.

With not being to log in from Thurs-Sat and change my team I setup weeks ago I finally found out that 7 players are out/injured so I didn't even field a full team.

Honestly thinking I can't be bothered now as I'm screwed and only put this team together randomly when drunk with the only useful player being Sczezny.

Will see what happens in the games next week.

ALso have a question, the on the sill ynew layout and seeing a players points, all it has is a total, not the differnt ways they earned them E.g. 90mins + bonus + goal. How on earth do you find this out?

Last edited:
ALso have a question, the on the sill ynew layout and seeing a players points, all it has is a total, not the differnt ways they earned them E.g. 90mins + bonus + goal. How on earth do you find this out?

Hover over it, the same way it was before wasn't it :confused:

I think with all the log in issues end of last week, perhaps they are having teething problems with the new site.

Perhaps next week it will all be resolved and it will work like it used to.

However, none of my leagues have updated - I'm sure last year they would update on the Saturday evening?

I wonder if they will update after the Man City v Swansea game; or maybe there are some teething problems with the new site?

Either way I only have 33 points with only Lescott and Beattie to play tonight so maybe it's not such a bad thing the leagues are yet to update :p

yes the leagues used to update after each nights games, i think its good how you cant see other peoples teams though, hope that stays the same:D

You can see anyone's team if you click on their name and Game Week 1.

I had a week of 2s and 3s but next week should be better.

I'm not going to give up on Nani as captain especially against Spurs. The goal he scored against them last season was one of the goals of the season.

Back
Top Bottom