*****The OFFICIAL OCUK 2011/2012 Fantasy Football League*****

Up to 42 points with 3 players left to play, 2 of them being Kompany and Hart. Bonus points have done me well. I'm still a bit ****ed about my thinking of "I'll have Defoe over Suarez and just stick Defoe on the bench for the first game. He better come through for me next week.

Anyone think that Meireles is a bad pick? I am not really sure why I chose him if I am honest, he was on the bench yesterday but is he likely to be 1st team in future? If not he may be my first transfer out despite Skrtel being injured.

Last edited:
Finally seen my points tally.

66 points, clean sheets all round for my keeper and defence so 30 points there. Midfield let me down with Moses 2, Nani 2 and Ramsey 3 with Jarvis getting 6 too. Rooney (captain) 18 did ok and K Davies with a woeful 5.

I have neded up with 45 points which is not bad cosidering i had 4 Everton and Tottenham players who obviously didn't play.

We get unlimited transfers again until this weeks deadline and the points should update properly after each game day from next week.

We get unlimited transfers again until this weeks deadline and the points should update properly after each game day from next week.

We don't. We get one free per week now, except if you use a wildcard :confused:

I should know I've just lost 8 points! Here's hoping it works out ok :o

I have just lost 4 points to get Aguero in and Meireiles out. If anyone can get any proof that we get free transfers, I'll get rid of my injured, benched players as well.

Where you getting this free transfer stuff from? I just went to make a whole load of changes and it showed me how many points which would be deducted from the next gameweek's total and just to make sure I double checked with my g/f's team

No more than 1 free transfer whatsoever

87760322.png

Strikers are Rooney, Suarez and Klasnic btw, must have cropped too much

Ah, I got 40 points this week. No one scored for me.

Also, that screen must be a bug and wouldn't be surprised if you get charged later on.

Looks to me that you've played your wildcard because that's not what the screen on my other halves team says

I on the other hand have played my wildcard (I know I know but you get two bites at it) and that's what the screen on my team looks like

Looks to me that you've played your wildcard because that's not what the screen on my other halves team says

I on the other hand have played my wildcard (I know I know but you get two bites at it) and that's what the screen on my team looks like

No, i've not played my wildcard, hope i don't get charged if it is a bug!:eek:

I logged on and saw free transfers and thought great:p

I have seen a few bugs on the site though this week. For a while when i picked Young, it was coming up as Silva in my team, also it showed me the price of Giggs as 10m for a bit

Last edited:
premier league homepage said:
TECHNICAL ISSUE
Our technical teams have been working throughout the weekend to ensure the technical issue that led to the problems experienced by users are dealt with. Work also continues to improve the quality of your experience with additional steps taken in the game itself that enable you to:

‪1. Receive unlimited transfers
No points will be deducted for any transfers you make up to the Gameweek 2 deadline (11:30 BST on Saturday 20th August 2011). If you have already made transfers and had points deducted, these will be restored to your overall total by midnight on Tuesday 16th August 2011. If you have already opted to play your wildcard, this too will be restored at the same time.

‪2. Opt to start mini-league scoring at Gameweek 2
The option is available to all mini-league administrators to start the scoring from Gameweek 2. Go to 'Leagues' > 'League name' > 'Administer' > Select 'Gameweek 2' in 'Scoring Starts' drop-down menu and click 'Update league details'.

read the rest here... http://www.premierleague.com/page/Headlines/0,,12306~2421213,00.html

Right, dropped bent to put Aguero in as my weekly free transfer. bent will no doubt get a hat trick next week.

i think I'm going to try and squeeze Ashley young in if I can. he seems to want the ball and can cross the ball unlike so many 'professionals' in the PL these days.

Back
Top Bottom