*****The OFFICIAL OCUK 2011/2012 Fantasy Football League*****

Oooh, free transfers for another week?

I did want this but now I don't know what to change.

[EDIT] I've made a lot of transfers. Can I just confirm that this is indeed true or it'll cost me a lot.

Last edited:
Has anyone read anything about whats happening with head to head mini leagues? My other mini leagues have updated but the head to head one is just sitting there idle

Has anyone read anything about whats happening with head to head mini leagues? My other mini leagues have updated but the head to head one is just sitting there idle

2. Opt to start mini-league scoring at Gameweek 2
The option is available to all mini-league administrators to start the scoring from Gameweek 2. Go to 'Leagues' > 'League name' > 'Administer' > Select 'Gameweek 2' in 'Scoring Starts' drop-down menu and click 'Update league details'.

Not sure if that means that it didn't work for the first game week.

Or maybe it will only update after next week for both weeks.

Also, the unlimited transfer rule is true until the next game week. So do what you can!

64 points :)

aguero def worth the risk :p

rooney captain helped also.

need to get vidic out as hes broke for 2 week.

19th in ocuk league.

How do you check where the bonus points were distributed in each game? You used to be able to click the score on the fixture list but that leads you no where?

I picked Enrique while he was still a Newcastle player - now that he's joined LFC (taking my total LFC players to 4), I have to sell a LFC player if I want to make any transfers :(

Swapped Reina for Given in the end which gave me enough spare cash to swap Bent with Aguero and Ramires with Etherington.

Back
Top Bottom