*****The OFFICIAL OCUK 2011/2012 Fantasy Football League*****

Caporegime
Here we go.

Team name - Do not pass go

donotpassgo.jpg

Soldato
Also to note, Suarez will miss Sunderland game and only be on bench for Arsenal, We have given him 3 week holiday so he can rest so he should get a full game for the Bolton match.

Don
The Telegraph are reporting that Liverpool are hopeful that Suarez will be ready for the start of the season. They say that although he's entitled to 3 weeks holiday, he plans to return early and thanks to the huge ban he had last season for Ajax and the few weeks break he had before the Copa America, he won't need much of a rest.

Gut feeling is that he'll still probably only make the bench for the opening day but will be back for Arsenal a week later. And as I always forget to update my team each week, I'll leave him in my side.

Soldato
Yeah that was what i was referring to plus he does need a break anyway so makes sense.

Tweaked it again all ready, So what do you all think?

9ed79fe0aa0eb0585d404e1625a7483d.png

Last edited:
Man of Honour
The Telegraph are reporting that Liverpool are hopeful that Suarez will be ready for the start of the season. They say that although he's entitled to 3 weeks holiday, he plans to return early and thanks to the huge ban he had last season for Ajax and the few weeks break he had before the Copa America, he won't need much of a rest.

Gut feeling is that he'll still probably only make the bench for the opening day but will be back for Arsenal a week later. And as I always forget to update my team each week, I'll leave him in my side.

Yeah given the importance of us getting a good start to the season, I'd be very surprised if Suarez wasnt in the starting line up for the match against Arsenal. Can see him missing Sunderland or being on the bench for that, but the Arsenal game I would have thought would be a must.

Back
Top Bottom