*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition - Last Orders ***

If it's not too late to join from Week C onwards, I reckon I could have a fair whack at this :)

Not a problem, I'll trust message you the competition email address for sending your pictures to, along with some info. Please read through the rules/guidelines section on page one of this thread, and questions, feel free to ask.

Actually might be worth noting, the D round results thread (you still need to have your entry in as normal) will be delayed a day or two. I will be in England and therefore AFK :)

Sorry.

DJ! Can i mail an updated week c? or do i have to stick?

As a rule (albeit not listed on page one) which I'm sure I've mentioned within this thread, once you email your entry, it's in and final.

That said, if you've made a mistake (you will not be the first within this competition or any of the previous), then email me directly via Trust explaining why, or even post here.

In most cases you will be allowed to correct your mistake. If, on the other hand it's to change a valid entry, you will be deemed to have submitted an invalid entry and receive zero points. Pros and conns to entering early.

Back
Top Bottom