*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Tea Drinker
Don
OP
Right I'm sick of Thailand if anyone gets three points it's well deserved, I resorted to phoning round all the thai resturants within 10 miles then 20 miles

Hi do sell thai beer

Beef?

No thai beer

Yes Singha or Chang

Any others?

No solly

I've given up, it's not that important.................

Is it?

Soldato
Your location settings indicate that a trip to Thailand shouldn't be that expensive to get a winner :p

But yeah if you find that 3rd beer they make before Saturday you win this round, otherwise its a bit of a 2 beer contest... (not many other T countries make much beer either)

Caporegime
Your location settings indicate that a trip to Thailand shouldn't be that expensive to get a winner :p

But yeah if you find that 3rd beer they make before Saturday you win this round, otherwise its a bit of a 2 beer contest... (not many other T countries make much beer either)

Yeah least with Thailand we will have a two horse race so it will be interesting, if it had been Turkey I think we really had just one beer.

Soldato
I was going to try and buy the 'slightly harder one to get', but it involves a trip to the local oriental supermarket (I see they also have one in Glasgow as well as Reading), but baby is taking up too much time. I have an entry but it is the obvious. :)

Will put pictures up at some point of my speculative but-not-now-needed beers as well. Both Ukraine and Vietnam. :eek:

Animal Z entry in the bag and I hope a three pointer, though I was trying to get the same beer for a previous round but could not source at the time. I did mention it to a few people, so hope I have not subconsciously planted a seed in their minds.

Rest of them, apart from Wales, should be relatively simple.

Soldato
Wales in proving quite tough. There is a pub in town which sells loads of Welsh cider, but no ale. That was my only lead. Annoyingly, my old dear was in Wales on business last week and I totally forgot to ask her to pick up a bottle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom