*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Tea Drinker
Don
OP
Value beer popped into sainsburys today and there's loads that have a makers name and also say brewed for sainsburys as well some exclusively for sainsburys.

Are we saying as long as it has sainsburys et al on the label somewhere that's acceptable? Just want to be clear don't want another 'America'

Caporegime
Value beer popped into sainsburys today and there's loads that have a makers name and also say brewed for sainsburys as well some exclusively for sainsburys.

Are we saying as long as it has sainsburys et al on the label somewhere that's acceptable? Just want to be clear don't want another 'America'

Soooo yours is gonna be from where again.... :rolleyes:

I'd say it would have to be pretty prominent on the label (front) or can :)

Tea Drinker
Don
OP
That's not very clear? I think it as long as it has a supermarket on the label that should do, what does 'prominently' really mean? Otherwise Ahleck will be out with his dictionary, ruler and calculator.

Caporegime
That's not very clear? I think it as long as it has a supermarket on the label that should do, what does 'prominently' really mean? Otherwise Ahleck will be out with his dictionary, ruler and calculator.

The point is that, it is ...clear. Clearly seen on the front label, not some small little logo on back.

Soldato
Oooooo! Saving my V and W's for some frantic friday night drinks over the next few weeks as I have been way to jump the gun on some.

Might also get a few more of the number beers to enjoy over new year :D (and the Y isn't going well so far)

Caporegime
a lot of them just say brewed fro "supermarket" on the neck label or even on the main label along the bottom.

Name has to be on the front (main) label in easy to read lettering ie. something thats doen't require you pull the bottle against your nose in a vain attempt to read it...

If you want I can state must have name at top of label or middle but NOT bottom?

Back
Top Bottom