*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
But doing that would mean a guranteed 2 points, think of the extra point you will be missing out on.

Going for something else now anyway as i'm struggling to get the one I wanted :(

yeah suuuuure you are ;):p

Oh and nothing is guaranteed :) Most popular and second most popular get points... any mutli choices after get zippo ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
I didn't bother reporting it, it happened on Sunday morning in Barcelona and I was returning home later that day. Didn't fancy dealing with Spanish coppers, hungover, on Sunday. Only 60 Euros or so and cards got cancelled. Lost my driving licence which is a bit more of a pain but nevermind.

Never heard of your American beer (or brewery), was it good? I'm intrigued about your Belgian beer as well. There is so much beer, I'm pretty confident you haven't got a bottle of Westvleteren though. Even if you have, no one else will! Elephants don't feature, do they?

Really get some Stone down you. It's awesome, I've been introducing it to quite a few people recently and everyone loves it (bar my bank balance!).

I'll email you in a tick, as I don't think I replied the other week.

I'll email you shortly mate.

I've ordered my Czech beer today and my shop says he will have it with his order tomorrow for me, no idea how common it is as I have really struggled with this one and took some advice from the shop keeper, fingers crossed!

Going to submit my Belgium tonight and already have my votes for Saturday worked out :D

Caporegime
I'll email you shortly mate.

I've ordered my Czech beer today and my shop says he will have it with his order tomorrow for me, no idea how common it is as I have really struggled with this one and took some advice from the shop keeper, fingers crossed!

Going to submit my Belgium tonight and already have my votes for Saturday worked out :D

Nice one, two choices in already. Well two people have a 1 beside their folder and photos lists 2 :) I've still to think about both my next two, as for country voting think I'll be going popular again :D

Caporegime
DJ, can I email you my entry for Belgium & Czech Republic? I'll do two different emails. Reason I ask is that I have a camera atm so would be easiest to do it before I Have to give it back.

Yes mate thats fine, as long as you say they are two seperate emails and clearly marked. :)

...and slow too ;)

Soldato
After I sent the request, I just thought "why would I need to send the emails? Just take the pictures together and send one a week."

Stupid me.

I'm having a drink, first one since Saturday! :o

Caporegime
How do i get in on this Jester?

You just have mate :)

I'll stick your name down and email you the competition email address used to send in your beer pic/s. Once you get this email send a confirmation to it, just for me to set up a folder for your replies.

EDIT: sent you the competition email addy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom