*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
Two of them would have!!! :( bum! Both were very easy to pick up and I assumed other people might give them ago, learn for the future...

Nah didn't know blue moon needed some orange, could have helped, it was quite malty but in a nice way straight up (just realised on the back it suggests some orange so I'll remember it for next time)

Going to make sure I sample my next couple of weeks entries now to at least enter something drinkable in the future! :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Two of them would have!!! :( bum! Both were very easy to pick up and I assumed other people might give them ago, learn for the future...

Nah didn't know blue moon needed some orange, could have helped, it was quite malty but in a nice way straight up (just realised on the back it suggests some orange so I'll remember it for next time)

Going to make sure I sample my next couple of weeks entries now to at least enter something drinkable in the future! :D

Only reason I know about the Blue Moon is this:http://www.wineflair.net/productlist.asp?Catid=803&Brandid=271
if link works :) An offie not far away had it but I was to lazy to go lol :D

Soldato
Only reason I know about the Blue Moon is this:http://www.wineflair.net/productlist.asp?Catid=803&Brandid=271
if link works :) An offie not far away had it but I was to lazy to go lol :D

Haha! If I still lived in Belfast I would have put the 20 min walk in to one of those offie's for it :p It was worth it, not the best of the 4 beers I picked, but worth the stroll for it.

:eek: I'm actually shocked nobody entered Coor's

I thought the point of the game was to try new things! Not something every bar in the known universe has :p

Caporegime
Haha! If I still lived in Belfast I would have put the 20 min walk in to one of those offie's for it :p It was worth it, not the best of the 4 beers I picked, but worth the stroll for it.

I thought the point of the game was to try new things! Not something every bar in the known universe has :p

It is.... but we have A - Z for that, always best to get some points down first :p

Caporegime
Ha! I'm going for there's a few weeks of easy nations to pick up 3 points on so it must be fun to try out a big selection of the bigger places on the early ones... :D

Yeah for sure Mr 2 pointer :p:D

Mate seriously though you are bang on the money, it's all about trying new things :) Right hay to hit time, I'll catch you lot tomorrow night and thanks to everybody that took the time to make the effort to enjoy the laughs.

:)

Associate
Oops forgot to make sure ocuk is in the background, haven't even drunk it yet! Want me to retake it? Bought a few other American beers as well, was actually thinking of submitting the goose head ipa.

Soldato
Oops forgot to make sure ocuk is in the background, haven't even drunk it yet! Want me to retake it? Bought a few other American beers as well, was actually thinking of submitting the goose head ipa.

It seems we're ok this week for forgetting OCUK in the picture :) (I did it too, got too excited)

Soldato
What the hell! I sent a picture of me on a bus!! WHY!

Couple of things.

Sorry for the lack of OcUK in the background. I dont own a camera or smart phone so the picture was taken with my friends phone and there was no way to put OcUK in the background as I was drinking the Levitation in a pub (Blackfriars). If it´s important, I´ll add something in future. Sorry!

Looks like some interesting beers, there are a few that I´ve never heard of (and more than one that I would never drink :o:D).

Good stuff so far though, Belgium should be pretty interesting! I wonder if anyone has a bottle of THE Belgium beer. ;)

Caporegime
Caporegime
This Week is Belgium

Remember to have your entries in by __Saturday 8pm__ and to include either the OcUK forums in the backgorund or a piece of paper with OcUk written on it.
Going to start enforcing rules this week so make sure you have all read them and understand them as I won't be handy out any hankies... ;):D

Good luck all :)

Back
Top Bottom