*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
do we have many mind changers or multiple entry's? or people just not marking things right?

either way im by the book, don't want any penalized points to hinder my road to gold and soon to the world!!!! mwahahahaha........ yes ive had a couple tonight :D

Naa mate everybody has been pretty good actually, albeit a few minors first week :)

Soldato
Naa mate everybody has been pretty good actually, albeit a few minors first week :)

shaping up to be epic, looking foreward to season 2, i think season 2 should be the same format but with a rule addition, no reentrys by a single person.
that should shake it up enough and give newcomers a chance to realy spread there wings with what they have seen in this one.

must be good if we are planning season 2 already :D:D

Caporegime
Going to do the voting in the Belgian results thead from sat - wed matey :) Will
keep it easier to find everything. I'll do this each week we have a country voting.

4 Belgian beer pics in already :) Nice one!

Soldato
Got my Belgium entry purchased on the way to the airport (picking up the gf who has no choice about playing this week) :D

Will choose which one to enter tomorrow and email in, excited as I have 5 things iv never drunk before!

Back
Top Bottom