*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
OK update:

33 people still in (sadly Gilly didn't eat anything and a Taxi was called ;) ) and all to play for. America has been and gone and we are about to arrive in Belgium, a country that has supplied us with so many choices we are all spoilt! To date we have had (including myself) 9 entries and no duplicates :D so looking good people for a mega points booster for some.
I know I keep going on about reading rules / guidelines, but it's only to try and keep things fair.... hence this week I have decided to give the same leniency (God bless you Google) to anyone joining this week as the newbie's. What I will say again is this... please please can you all either (key word) include in background a picture of the OcUK forums 'OR' even written on a piece of whatever the simple few letters of OcUK. Ok that said and done I still want to give Hank_Marvin bonus points, no not for failing to comply with competition rules / guidelines (even though he did, rem. he only joined this week ;) ) but purely for being awesome! Trust me people this pic is worth logging in for on Saturday evening regardless of everything :D As for the rest of you, get those entries in or be left behind! Good luck all :)

Soldato
I borrowed a camera, I went to Barcelona. It came back broken.

D'oh. I'll have a fiddle and see if I can get it to work...

I had a really awful Belgian beer yesterday, was disgusting! Was going to be my entry, but I was ashamed to be drinking such foul beer.

My entry beer is being chilled in the fridge, I'll worry about getting a picture later (after 10 cans!)

Last edited:
Caporegime
I borrowed a camera, I went to Barcelona. It came back broken.

D'oh. I'll have a fiddle and see if I can get it to work...

NEWSFLASH: OcUK Beers of the World major contender looks like missing points on only week 2 of this mega competition. Keep tuned beer fans and we will keep you all updated .....

Soldato
Your source needs shot DirtyJester.

img05101.jpg

Soldato
OK update:

33 people still in (sadly Gilly didn't eat anything and a Taxi was called ;) ) and all to play for. America has been and gone and we are about to arrive in Belgium, a country that has supplied us with so many choices we are all spoilt! To date we have had (including myself) 9 entries and no duplicates :D so looking good people for a mega points booster for some.
I know I keep going on about reading rules / guidelines, but it's only to try and keep things fair.... hence this week I have decided to give the same leniency (God bless you Google) to anyone joining this week as the newbie's. What I will say again is this... please please can you all either (key word) include in background a picture of the OcUK forums 'OR' even written on a piece of whatever the simple few letters of OcUK. Ok that said and done I still want to give Hank_Marvin bonus points, no not for failing to comply with competition rules / guidelines (even though he did, rem. he only joined this week ;) ) but purely for being awesome! Trust me people this pic is worth logging in for on Saturday evening regardless of everything :D As for the rest of you, get those entries in or be left behind! Good luck all :)

Has curiosity got the better of you jester?

Caporegime
Has curiosity got the better of you jester?

No matey my entry is in and all, that said some people had mailed theirs before mine (hence the folders so you see nothing) albeit mine was purchased the other day. It's purely a case of trying to avoid last weeks suspense with me posting results and then uploading all the pics (or rather just a selection). This week I want to have everything ready, cut paste and bingo bongo we all enjoy :) Well that's the plan, that said honestly folks I've never had as many laughs each week.

Hank_Marvins pic is well worth waiting on!

Soldato
Don't disappoint me this week mate,I was impressed with last weeks entry,would be a shame to enter a duff! :D

Moi? The one that I was going to enter, I've got 5 bottles of the stuff that I've had for ages and never actually tried it. However, going to enter another bottle that I have lying around (my flat is awash with booze ;)). I've never seen it over here, so I suppose it's impressive.

Just wait until my Czech one, that's my guaranteed 3 pointer.

I have my prize ready, if people are still planning on doing it. It's a drinking vessel from a UK brewery that you can't buy.
The bar staff gave it to me for free, your Honour.

ooooh really....

[IMGhttp://img441.imageshack.us/img441/520/boohooz.jpg[/IMG]

;):p:p:D:D

Glad you're sorted buddy :)

Good to see that you're all sorted nice and early this week. Keen to see results. Are you going to upload pictures from everyone then? Very interested about this picture from Hank, perhaps moreso than the beer!

Back
Top Bottom