*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
Stop crying .... whereabouts you going in Norn Iron matey?

:p:D

EDIT: Actually on HARP question, I'll see what I can do ;)

Ha! It's out to Cookstown for the wedding! Will be a laugh is it's an odd place to be very very English :p

:D for harp prizes, nothing quite compares to a cold pint of harp for just being enjoyable... (plus I was going to donate a bottle of it for the winner as I think of it as a prize)

Caporegime
Ha! It's out to Cookstown for the wedding! Will be a laugh is it's an odd place to be very very English :p

:D for harp prizes, nothing quite compares to a cold pint of harp for just being enjoyable... (plus I was going to donate a bottle of it for the winner as I think of it as a prize)

Ah not to far from me (about 40miles) oh and another prize a Harp one no less! :D

Soldato

A bloke along the street, the local handy man for electronics of old, bicycles, remote controlled cars and the like drank it religiously. he was a bit of a alchy, actually a lot of an alchy.
never could figure is obsession with Harp. have never tried it my self, wish i had as its not in shops around here now, he now drinks fosters :D

i will pick my 2 most favorite brews by the end of the comp and donate them as a prize.

Caporegime
minus point may be a bit harsh, penalizes people for taking part i fear, maybe minus 1 for a non entry is something to consider?

and yes after 26 weeks if we have x person on 40 points and y person on 40 point then a decider of sorts, don't know how this would work, maybe count up all 2 and 1 point entry and total number of point tallied for the win? just a thought.

i think any rule revision/addition like you say should be voted in or left for season 2 any way.

I approve of people being docked a point. Part of the reason we are voting for 3 countries a time is to cover people going away so there isn't really an excuse not to play. But, we don't want to make it to rule heavy!

Tie break challenge, the winners have to find a bottle with the craziest label and everyone else votes? Something like that.

I'd first suggest as Kanifee has said, count up the points as in who has had the most 3 pointers then if tied go for something funny everyone has a say (vote) in.

Caporegime
Well Saturday is upon us people and we now have:

18 Entries so far :)

I've emailed a reminder to everyone that has used the competition email address ie. anyone that has replied in past with confirmation or entry. I've ONLY done this with the people who have still to enter a Belgian beer. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom